Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Settings in VirtualDj DJC 5.2.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, I have a macbook with Leopard 10.5.6. My hercules rmx works fine but I have a problem with virtual dj 5.2.1 limited edition. I would like to change the internal mp3 codec by quicktime codec because songs load slow. When I open settings or preference, I only see a pannel without tabs about config, sound...I see a message saying that "youre using virtual limited edition if you like you can test pro edition". What´s happen? When I can modify settings?

I hope you can help me, thanks!

Inviato Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 7:41 pm
As i'm sure a VDJ Rep or Moderator will say:-

You need to buy the "Pro" version to be able to make changes like this.

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 2:56 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, to be able to do that, u need to upgrade to pro version which u have a discount. The djc (console) edition that u have is the special version that came free as a gift with herc rmx for u to get started. U had bought the hardware and not the software.

Also for the djc edition u will not have to worry as it is sort of plug and play with the console (Which the program will not work when the console is not attached) etc.

Regards;)

@djtouchdan. yes u need the pro version to have the configs etc and good guess;)

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 5:07 am
Ok, thanks for your quick answers.

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 6:46 am
Hi,
I have just bought the Hercules MK4. Have downloaded the DJ Control Panel Driver. Then i downloaded the Virtual DJ DJC edition ( which came free with the MK4 ) from my Virtual DJ account.
But when i open Virtual DJ DJC Edition, it shows me a skin error and does not open !!
I have downloaded it several times, installed and still doesnt work....
Pls advice.
Thank you.

Inviato Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 1:24 am
Please have a look here:-)
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Invalid%20Skin%20Error.html

Closed
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Forum%20Rules.html

Quote :
Do not 'hijack' a topic by posting a message or question that is not related to the topic in any way. If you wish to post an unrelated message, please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum (Click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list.)

Do not bump an old topic that is more than 1 year old. Old topics may no-longer be relevant to the current version of the software. Please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum.

Inviato Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 6:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)