Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Scratch

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Bonjour ,

je me souvien que avec AtomixMp3,
il y avais une 3 option pour le scratch.

Activé
Inactivé
et tenir (hold)

le scratch se faisait seulement dans le feneitre de visualisation

-lorsque le scratch étais "actif" , on pouvais scratché comme maintenant avec le clique gauche
-lorsque le scratch étais sur "tenir" lorsque l'on cliquais sur le feneitre de visualisation ca arretais la musique et on pouvais scratché
-lorsque le scratch étais sur "Inactivé" on pouvais faire avancé et reculé une chanson sans que ce fois audible. et ce meme lorsqu'elle jouait. ca permetais de rattrapé un titre sans entendre le son devenir plus aigue ou plus grave, ca gardais une tonalité constante, meme si on "scratchait"

j'aimerais revoir cette option du scratch "inactif"

d'ailleur je vien d'essaillé une des premiere version de AtomixMp3 , la 1,1 en démo , et elle n'avais que la fonction inactif de scratch , pcq le scratch n'existait pas sur cette version.

le scratch inactif est un outil vraiment efficace , il serait utile de le revoir dans les prochaines versions.

P.S. Si qq1 veut traduir ce post ca ne me dérange pas , moi je l'écrit seulement communiqué mon idée a la DEV staff

Inviato Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 1:43 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oh come on, is English that hard? :P I see I'll have to take a French course as soon as possible.

Inviato Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 7:52 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes. respect the time we click on a message only to see that is not writen in english.
Please write in english or use the french forum.
What if i start to write Greek here wich is my native language ? ...

Inviato Sat 26 Feb 05 @ 12:13 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
He talked about a feature about scratch which seems to be present in Atomixmp3 and not in Virtual DJ. There was 3 options for scratch in Atomixmp3 and he would like to see the option "desactivate scratch" again

Inviato Sat 26 Feb 05 @ 12:34 pm
Yup...and he cant post this in the french section cuz there isnt any place to do it.This is the only new feature section.I think we can help him out!One of us will translate his suggestions.
Regards
Andre

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 05 @ 12:28 pm
Alright since this hasn't been translated in the forums yet I thought I would go ahead and translate this message for everyone one here that doesn't understand french.

Hello, I remember that with AtomixMp3, there were 3 options for scratching. Activated disabled and hold. The scratch was done only in the visualization window - when the scratch was "active", one could scratch as maintaining with clicks left - when the scratch was on "hold" when one clicked on the visualization window it would stop the music and one could scratch - when the scratch was on "disabled" one could advance and move a song back without this audible time. and this same when it played. this gave the opportunity of catching up with a title without hearing the sound becoming higher or lowere. It kept the same tone even if we were "scratching" I would like to see this option of the "inactive" scratch. I have also tried one of the premiere version of AtomixMp3,version 1,1 demo, and it only had the inactive function of scratch, because the scratch did not exist on this version. the inactive scratch is a really effective tool, it would be useful to see it in the next versions.

the rest is just a message asking if someone would translate the text in which I did.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 2:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)