Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Increasing Headphone Volume when mixing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone,

I recently figured out how to set up the config on virtual DJ so I can play 1 song though my external usb sound card and listen to the cued up song though the headphone jack on headphones. The only thing is the volume is extremely low on the headphones when I do this. I'm wondering if anyone can walk me though how I can adjust the headphone volume control without effecting the overall volume of the music? Can this be done internally though Virtual DJ? Please help.

Thanks

Inviato Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 7:11 pm
Hi everyone,

I recently figured out how to set up the config on virtual DJ so I can play 1 song though my external usb sound card and listen to the cued up song though the headphone jack on headphones. The only thing is the volume is extremely low on the headphones when I do this. I'm wondering if anyone can walk me though how I can adjust the headphone volume control without effecting the overall volume of the music? Can this be done internally though Virtual DJ? Please help.

Thanks

Actually I just figured it out. Thanks anyway

Inviato Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 7:30 pm
how did u do it?

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 2:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)