Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Invaders Must Die is the new album from Prodigy out today,all in all pretty good stuff,I only played it all the way through once but its nice,its got the same style as Always Outnumbered in that there is a lot of nice guitar and drums but this time the vocals are males whereas on AONO it was mostly female vocals like i said i only heard it once so far so
TOP TRACKS
# 1 Stand Up - i really like this track its a great mellow to to end the album with
# 2 Take Me To The Hospital -a nice track for the floor
# 3 ALL OTHER TRACKS

as far as the rest.all the tracks have their own charm but as I said I only heard the album once so far so I wont go into a review of each and every song,but just to note warrior dance is hot

the extra tracks on the bonus tracks album are all what you would expect but im not going to go into those hear because they are not part of the main album but it is interesting to note that there is a track that runs 16 minutes where liam howlett discusses each song in a walk through of the album,its something a little different

quick note,it is a rather short album, i believe it runs in around 50 some minutes

$7.99 on Itunes

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:57 pm
I'm usually quite critical of iTunes' prices, but the UK site is selling the album for £6.32 which is not only cheaper than Juno Download, Play and Amazon, but also contains an extra 2 tracks, a commentary and digital booklet - good job.

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 4:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)