Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Smiley and crashguard [CHANGED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think that when VDJ goes in crash and appear that window with happy smiley and sad smiley, it looks like a little bit professional (like toys for children).

What about changing these 2 old and out-of-date pictures or better to reshape the whole window?

Inviato Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 11:08 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Because when it crashes, in general you are not happy and we try to distress you with this yellow smiley. It's more a psychological thing ;-)

Inviato Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 12:10 pm
I understand but I think these smileys don't fit in with the VDJ 5.2 anymore; probably for the old VDJ 3.2 version were still good because that version was less professional that the current one.

Inviato Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 7:38 pm
i dont get to see the smilies too often (aka. the crashguard)

Inviato Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 11:30 am
i like the smile gives u thah ironic feeleing
:D:D

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 4:36 am
sischo wrote :
I think that when VDJ goes in crash and appear that window with happy smiley and sad smiley, it looks like a little bit professional (like toys for children).

What about changing these 2 old and out-of-date pictures or better to reshape the whole window?

Im totally agree with that... +1

djcel wrote :
Because when it crashes, in general you are not happy and we try to distress you with this yellow smiley. It's more a psychological thing ;-)?

But if the Big Boss says that... there is nothing we can do about it... i hope he change his mind..

P.D. In a whole year having a licensed copy, i just got that crashguard once & really that smiley just piss me off... i almost broke my laptop because of that.

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 5:43 pm
Actually that was what I meant.
It's as if VDJ try to make fun of the user when a crash occurs.

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 8:05 pm
sischo wrote :
Actually that was what I meant.
It's as if VDJ try to make fun of the user when a crash occurs.

+1

Inviato Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 8:55 pm
oh comon no softwear in the world is super stable u have to realize that when u buy ani softwear including VDJ its nout super stable it veri good buit it wil crash eventualy thats the of the COMPUTERS...

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 3:22 am
DJ Skrib wrote :
oh comon no softwear in the world is super stable u have to realize that when u buy ani softwear including VDJ its nout super stable it veri good buit it wil crash eventualy thats the of the COMPUTERS...

Dude .. whe are not talking about the crashes... that would be stupid... we are talking about the smiley face.... we dont like that smiley face.. thats all... a message with the error number would be enough.

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 6:29 pm
Me too...
I totaly respect the creators opinon , but I have to say that this message is not that good in 2009!

Inviato Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 8:25 pm
Sorry for incovinience,

click continue and everything could be fine:

If the problem persists you can contact us.

but now more seriously, having the possibility to have crashguard display only small message, that we can see a nice dj logo on the desktops (or display that logo by crashguard)
and the have the possibility to trigger something automatically (like winamp or own player to specified soundcard to play crash.mp3)

I would mix a jingle with scratch and some longer song.

Inviato Fri 22 May 09 @ 12:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)