Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Spanish Forum

Topic: Spanish translation

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi!

Sorry to post in english in this section, but I can't speak spanish and that's why I'm here ;)

I'm developping a new external tool and i'll need somebody to translate it in spanish from english or french.
If somebody want to help me with it, just say it here, i'll send him the file to translate.

Thanks!

SQuatman972 (from the French Forum ;)

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 10:23 am
squatman972 wrote :
Hi!

Sorry to post in english in this section, but I can't speak spanish and that's why I'm here ;)

I'm developping a new external tool and i'll need somebody to translate it in spanish from english or french.
If somebody want to help me with it, just say it here, i'll send him the file to translate.

Thanks!

SQuatman972 (from the French Forum ;)

esta es la traducion del compañero

Hola!

Lo sentimos para publicar en esta sección en Inglés, pero no puedo hablar español y por eso estoy aquí;)

Estoy desarrollando una nueva herramienta externa y necesitará a alguien para traducir en español de Inglés o francés.
Si alguien me quiere ayudar con ella, solo decir que aquí, le voy a enviar el archivo a traducir.

Gracias!

SQuatman972 (del francés Foro;)

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 4:05 pm
Was that a "send me the file!"?

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 4:15 pm
Not, only he translated what your to writed

Greetings!!!

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 4:35 pm
Hi... send me the file if you want (in english please) .. i will help you.
Regards.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 7:53 pm
Ok, i'll send it to you when it will be ready (soon)

Thanks ;)

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 10:08 pm

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 2:14 am
djfrochocr wrote :
Hi... send me the file if you want (in english please) .. i will help you.
Regards.

You've got a PM!

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:09 pm
Checking...../

Inviato Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:23 pm
Translation done... / let me know if you are going to need more help in the future.. i'll hep you..

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 2:02 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)