Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I NEED VDJ SKIN CREATOR TOOL URGENT

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I NEED VDJ SKIN CREATOR TOOL URGENT PLEASE ANY BODY SEND TO MY EMAIL NICETRYWEDONTALLOWEMAILSFROMNLUS OR POST IN RAPIDSHARE OR MEDIASHARE PLEASE

Inviato Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 10:23 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Bob, we do not allow Non Licensed Users to post email addresses. Please do not do so again. Also, no licensed user will forward you any pluggins/skins/development tools from this site. Please do not ask. Thank you for your understanding.

Inviato Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 10:40 am
theboster wrote :
I NEED VDJ SKIN CREATOR TOOL URGENT PLEASE ANY BODY SEND TO MY EMAIL NICETRYWEDONTALLOWEMAILSFROMNLUS OR POST IN RAPIDSHARE OR MEDIASHARE PLEASE

If you upgrade to the full registered version you can download the skin creation tool and the skin resizer tool....and also a huge selection of already created skins, many that are absolutley fabulous.

Inviato Sun 03 May 09 @ 7:50 am
15red15Home userMember since 2008
i have tha full version and where do u go to get tha skin creator
please help

Inviato Sun 17 May 09 @ 8:50 am
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
you have to enter you vdj pro serial number in you profil to download the skin creator

Inviato Sun 17 May 09 @ 1:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
15red15 wrote :
i have tha full version and where do u go to get tha skin creator
please help

you may have the full version but it has to be paid for to get the plugins, trial or unregistered copies will not allow you to download plugins, please register in download centre if you have recently purchased a copy.

Inviato Sun 17 May 09 @ 2:00 pm
i need skin creator also.....how much?

Inviato Sat 29 Sep 12 @ 8:32 am
beusy2 wrote :
you have to enter you vdj pro serial number in you profil to download the skin creator

Inviato Sat 29 Sep 12 @ 10:27 pm
Hi the you guys, I am for over 7 5 years a virtual dj pro licensed user, I love to have the skin creator and when I enter my Pro user name and password it tells me connected but not a user.......i dont understand please some help will be awesome.
THX in advance.....
Dj Radd.

Inviato Tue 12 Mar 19 @ 3:41 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Tue 12 Mar 19 @ 4:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)