Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sync Off (greatly improve hercules)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Anyone who has used the hercules dj console will know very well that the main flaw is the "play" button/control.., so most of us now are useing the "sync" to replace "play"...

This is all very well, but some of us want to be able to simply press play (mix the manual way) and not to sync on beat (automatically)..

As far as I can understand, it would be posible to have an option in virtual dj that would either ENABLE or DISABLE the sync function, If the sync function was disabled then the button would simply act as play..

So now the sync button (because of vdj software) can act as either SYNC or just PLAY..,

do you understand? (I tryed to explain as simply as possible), I think this would be possible, what do you think?..

Bagpuss,

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 3:28 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I didn't understand anything lol

On Vitual DJ you have two different actions "play" and "sync" which works very well. Maybe your DJ Console is not well configured to respect that...??

Well do you want to change the action of the button sync on the DJ Console into play?? I don't have DJ Console but don't you have a mapper in the DJ Console?

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 5:52 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djcel:
Only the secound sentance was relevant to my point:

"Well do you want to change the action of the button sync on the DJ Console into play?? I don't have DJ Console but don't you have a mapper in the DJ Console?".

yes I want to change the action of the button sync, their is a mapper but it's not very functional from what I can tell, perhaps I misunderstand, I thought it wasn't possible to re-asign the "sync" button to another function?..

If that's possible please could somebody inform how I do that.., i'll be a happy man.

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 6:02 pm
You can already do this
In the mapper load new settings change 41 to 48 then the play becomes the sync and vice versa
i have different mapping so i wont actually try it but it is likely to work.
Let me know
Regards
Andre

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 05 @ 10:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)