Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Record Pool

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

joemaePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is any one interested in a awsome mp3 record pool, service from all major and minor hip hop labels.I've been in for about 5 months now, the very first songs I got are just now comming out on the radio. The price is to good to be true.

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 8:09 pm
Any web link?

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 10:02 pm
www.klubkonnection.com
I get about 120-140 songs per month acappelas, instrumentals
edited, explicit, breaks, funkymixes...

Inviato Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 10:19 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Would you know anything similar for house and club music?? I don't spin hiphop or only very rarely.
Anyway sounds very interesting system

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 1:58 am
Sorry, that's the only genre I've looked into.

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 3:28 am
joemae,

Thanks for the link. Question: How do we know these guys are legit? For all we know we are just paying a group that just uploads music to their server and makes it available for a fee. How can we verify that we are paying for a legit record pool. Their site doesn't look too professional if you ask me. Sorry to be so skeptical but I just had to ask. It would be great if they are legit and I would probably join.

Also, how much in advance did you get tracks that are hot right now? Like the new Common track "Corners". How long ago did you get that one? Also, for how long have they been in business? Thanks.

Killabee44

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 5:33 am
The director of the pool is an on air mixer for one of the radio stations here 98.9 Magic FM. It's through the radio station that he's got the label connections. As far as Corners is concerned I got it Feb week 1 update.

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 5:42 am
Thanks for the info joemae. Sounds good. I wish they would redo the site. Its not too easy to navigate and spending a little more time on it would do wonders. I might give them a try next month.

Killabee44

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 6:23 am
Couldn't believe my luck with it. No way the price could beat. Killabee, you get the e-mail?

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 6:29 am
Yeah, got it. Thanks for the info.

Inviato Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 5:31 pm
If interested e-mail me for "special offer"
lucid@djaylucid.com

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 11:50 pm
joemae are you part of or work for that web. Don't get me wrong it sounds good
but I would need to know more info like are the songs the (radio edit) name of some
songs that you have. And more info about the people that run the pool.

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 1:46 am
Maybe it's just me but I couldn't get the site to do anything other than flash a picture around on the screen and display some not so well done bios of those 4 dudes. I didn't see any information on how to sign up for a record pool or anything like that. Am I missing something? Are these guys for real?

In any case, I use Promo Only for the Urban Radio, Mainstream Radio and Urban Club series. They seem to be pretty good and I get tracks reasonably early before they hit the radio but I still don't have Common - Corners. Also, I get real CDs and not mp3s. The biggest thing is for me is, that it is 100% legit.

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 2:28 am
Since I got into the pool I've become friends with thee pool director. Some of the songs I got march week one update are 2pac, snoop, charlie - Just Watchin; Juvenile - Sets go up; Nelly - Errr Time; Nivia - Okay. Just a few to mention.
BTW-there is the pool link bottom left of the page w/the moving pic

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 2:45 am
Check out the screen shot on my website under pictures, just some of the week one update.
www.djaylucid.com

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 3:11 am
Of course the choice is yours, I just wanted to share some of my luck with my fellow v/djers. So far I've had good luck w/them.

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 3:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)