Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Good neddles for TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

What neddles are good, or what neddles do you like/use

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 6:01 pm
I think most good cartridges work well with TCV... as long as you set up your tonearm and cartridge correctly.

I personally use Ortofon DJ S, and they work very well. I also play standard vinyl and thus I go for these over the Ortofon Scratch ones as they sound better. If you are only using TCV then I would go for some scratch ones as they have better tracking. That said: The TCV's have very deep grooves and the software also prevents skipping so it has never been a problem for me (even when scratching really fast/hard).

Stanton also have some cartridges made for final scratch, they are probably good as well.

One more thing: Go for spherical stylus' and not eliptical, as they wear out your records much faster.

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 7:37 pm
Shure M44-7

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 8:06 pm
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep the shure, as technical dj wrote, awesome tracking and i use also concorde pro s and stanton dj pro 680AL

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 8:36 pm

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 8:42 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use stanton 500 AL's...one thing to realize that if you're only playing TCV then sound quality is a non-issue for the cartridge as it's only playing data. You want one's that have a good rep. for tracking during scratching but you don't need to care about sound quality at all.

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 9:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)