Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: maya 44 settings

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

should i set the latency to highest? or leave it at normal? Should I then disable time strectch? I see others have had success w/ the crash problem. I need to resolve this, how am I gonna take over Tiesto's spot in the world of DJ's!!!! hahaha!!!

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 10:44 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, No, Yes

Hope this helps.

But seriously, Best pratice base on experience and others in the forum:
Latency = Highest NOT normal
Time Stretch = Disable (possibly 1 of root causes of crashing)

Good luck at taking over for Tiesto!!! LOL!

cstoll

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 10:30 pm
well... in fact the latency should be set to the LOWEST latency setting, not the highest. low latency = high speed = better performance. in other words: 4ms is faster than 10ms

If my memory serves me well the lowest (best) setting in the maya control panel is called "rapid" and the second lowest is called "highspeed". Be sure to use the newst drivers!

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 10:39 pm
great, ill try both and see what happens... to change that I go into the configuration settings of my maya-- im sure...
thanks

as far as tiesto... he just edged me out this weekend at WMC in Miami.
I turned the gig down bc I was troubleshooting my VDJ.. hahaha!!!!

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 11:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My fault -- sjursjur is right. I meant to type HighSpeed.

In VDJ in Config, Sound Card, ASIO Config button under the drop down that lists the Maya.

Thanks for the correction sjursjur.

@dj kiteman -- bad excuse for turning down the gig. VDJ would have gotten you a resident position and kicked Tiesto out permanently. -- best of luck, lol

cstoll

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 11:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)