Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: A piece of music made famous by Benny Hill

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I'm looking for a piece of music that has been made famous by Benny Hill

It was always played at the end of his shows where he was being chased by everyone. I can't found it anywhere. Does anybody know where I can find it, provide me a link to it, or even give the the title and artist of it.

PM me if you like, Cheers

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 7:54 pm
Yakety Sax - Boots Randolph - also known as the Benny Hill Show Theme Song. There is also a song he did called "Fad Eyed Fal"

FYI: You know you could have used the VDJ 6 Net Search feature to find it and play it if you needed it ASAP.

DJ RuDe

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 9:09 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
Yakety Sax - Boots Randolph - also known as the Benny Hill Show Theme Song. There is also a song he did called "Fad Eyed Fal"

Thanks very much

DJRudeDoGG wrote :

FYI: You know you could have used the VDJ 6 Net Search feature to find it and play it if you needed it ASAP.

Yep, I could of, but although a good feature, I'm not keen on it and don't use it.

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 9:29 pm
jimmy b wrote :
DJRudeDoGG wrote :

Thanks very much

DJRudeDoGG wrote :

Yep, I could of, but although a good feature, I'm not keen on it and don't use it.

I didn't necessarily mean to use the content that comes up but to find the name or artist of a song by typing in clues, such as "The Benny Hill Show", then go look for it with your new found information. That's what I've done several times, cross checked it on Google then off to the record shop or online music store.

DJ RuDe

Inviato Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 1:02 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thought you guys might want to see.... just one of many from his show end credits.

Inviato Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 4:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)