Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: THE CUE [ALREADY IMPLEMENTED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

can any body remember in VDJ 3.0 Version ther was an option whear u can add a cue point and ther was a tab with the name cue and when u clikc it ther wear the cues that u made and thear was a counter on how much time is left to the cue and if the cue has past it would say how much time passed the cue...any way it would realy be cool if it would bee brought back

Inviato Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 7:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can name cue points in VDJ6, but I haven't seen anyone implement a counter as yet.

Inviato Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 9:05 am
yes i know u can NAME them bu ther was a counter in the VDJ version 3.0 it was very useful to me i could see how much seconds it takes to get to the cue point from a position of a song to the cue

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 3:53 am
As I said, I'm not aware that exists now - I was merely pointing out that half of your request is possible. I actually have an idea to implement this, but obviously it would only be available to registered users as usual.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 4:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is a skin feature and has always been there ... there are several skins that still implement these features ... case in point ... my custom v6 skins have a CUES button and shows the first 5 cue points and has the counters.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 8:45 am
wel my dosent good for you :D this is DJ-SKRIB

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 5:05 am
We know.

As explained by cstoll this feature is already possible, no point in further discussion with you on it. Topic Locked.

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 6:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)