Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Replacement for Sonique Plugin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I'd like to see a replacement for the sonique plugin.

This is so dated and getting hold of or even creating a new sonique file is getting harder. I have looked for the SDK for generating sonique files, but no joy. There are some excellent opensource graphix generaters out there, it would be so good to have a new video efffect to go with modern graphics.

Sonique looks so out of date.

It would be great if one of the many programmers out there could rise to the challenge.

What does anyone else think?

Thank you

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 7:25 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I found the Sonique SDK and actually experimented with creating new visualisations. The problem I have is that I'm not particularly graphically talented!

I've been looking into porting Milkdrop and/or AVS as I'm also fed up with Sonique but still want something dynamic at times.

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 12:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i'm with you two on this, sonique was a god send when it was first introduced on the forums, but like eveything else time moves on and we need something more up to date to replace a tired old lady.

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 7:19 pm
Whitecap is also quite cool but I think needs to be licensed for commercial use with this.

Ross

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 5:31 pm
rama1Home userMember since 2009
sbdj any chance of a copy of the sonique sdk as ive searched everywhere the sonique website is down & all mirrors on archive dot org are dead
ive got a good head for visuals & realy good with 3d fractal fly throughs i promise to share my finnished products
yours sincerely
rob

Inviato Sat 02 Nov 13 @ 10:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Inviato Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 11:13 am
Have you checked out MilkDrop yet? Available to download on the Plugins page. IMO, it blows Sonique out of the water.

Inviato Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 9:19 am
Would have thought they had .......... check the post dates :-)

Inviato Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 5:07 pm
Oops...yes, would think so too ;)

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 10:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)