Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: what mike wants

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

my list is crazy.. I have gone crazy over the past two years and have gear comming out of my butt.
here is my list for christmas.
1. A plugin tool that can run a full sized keyboard ( paino) that allows me to assign all the clip bank and sonique visual to a white key along with all the video effects to a different key so I can do it on the fly . I will tape over it and label it because they are so cheap now a days they even have lights in the keys . Midi baby. I found a midi to usb connecter for 19$
2. What happend to my dm2 layout , I want to have that toy as the scratcher . apply sample to it and go to town and not effect the original song
3.I have 5 cd players I would love to be able to open a multi faced player with multi faders so its like having two dennons on one screen with 4 mixers not two windoes.
4. I need to be able to link the two of them together ( done great work) how about three or four I want multi screens all for show man ship
5. I would love being able to add a second keyboars that is usb for sound samples. I want to have one for visuals and one for sound clips
6. more sample spaces what about a 36 or 101 sample button.
7. I would pay to have a real mastered copy of a time code cd.. I want it to be kick ass looking I hate burnt cds..
8.a note pad that is attached for birthdays,
9. A feature in visual that scrolls through the note pad highlited area for birthdays and stuff
10, linkable request computer sub program. as people click on it shows it on my note pad and they can send requests and i dont have to talk to them with out even leaving my air conditioned space.
11.link to my cell phone for texts , I want to be able to get texts on my screen , play the ones I want , reply to others and , sleep with the girls who send hot pics... with a sub file for pictures to be saved to...

Inviato Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 2:21 am
u are just like my friend MISLAV u want maximal maximal and never have to use it u just want it..

Inviato Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 9:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Skrib; please keep discussion relevant and on-topic. The wishes & new features forum is for requesting new features - if you don't have anything constructive to add then is there any need to post?

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 12:20 pm
#1 is already possible. For a basic MIDI (Piano) keyboard, you can use the 'Simple MIDI Wrapper' to map each note to an action in VirtualDJ, e.g:

Activate/de-activate the audio FX 'Name':

effect 'Name' active

Select the clipbank plugin, choose clip #1 and then activate/de-activate it:

video_fx_select 'Clipbank' & video_fx_button 1 & video_fx

Select video FX 'Name' and activate/de-activate it:

video_fx_select 'Name' & video_fx

Sonique visuals cannot be selected via MIDI or keyboard shortcuts. However, the plugin itself can be turned on/off using the above.

For a keyboard with lighted keys, you would need to make an appropriate controller definition to have the keys light up when the appropriate effects are active: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinitionMIDI.html

#2 is possible if the controller is either MIDI or HID-based and somebody makes a definition for it.

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinitionMIDI.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinitionHID.html

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 12:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)