Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 8

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
[quote/]

Other Tips:

1) Use a Skin that fits your screen, stretching causes problems but this may already be common knowledge
2) If your NOT using the Denon SoundCard, go into the Windows sound setup and tell windows "Do Not Map to Device" it will conserve USB Bandwidth
3) Use a DPC Latency checker and disable all problem devices
4) Map rescan_controllers to a KeyBoard Map if your gonna go back and forth between modes
5) Map Smart Scratch to a KeyBoard Key, the Denon 3700 seems to not putthis back from that mode sometimes (yes even with the switch clicked )

Cool Tricks of the day:

A) Map LED_LEFT_OF_LCD and RIGHT_OF_LCD to get beat

This will blink the strobes next to the LCD to the Beat.

B) Remap Dump(I don't use it) to Clone Deck
helps out if you like Chopping and Screwing..

I will post a video as soon as I get my next deck.

Thanks,
[/quote]

can you post the vdj6 script code for A)
also hints 4 and five

thanks dj agua

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 3:24 pm
Hello all...I just purchased 2 DN-hs5500's and am trying to run 1 in midi with VDJ 6.0.2 . I have updated denon to SYS 1400 and have ASIO 1.01 for Vista. everything seems to work except i have NO platter movement at all on either deck. I have read thru this whole forum section...all 8 pages and cannot seem to figure it out. Yesterday i had platter working on layer 1 but nothing on layer 2...now i cant get any platter movement at all on either layer? I posted on denon forums and they told me to post here.....can anyone help me out?PLEASE

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 4:10 pm
I just got the Denon DN-S3700's and every time I set them to midi mode it says PC Complete on both, but when I go to Virtual DJ it takes a long time to read them. I even have the drivers and mappers for both turntables. If any one can help, I would deeply appreciate it.

Inviato Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 3:01 pm

Inviato Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 3:12 pm
Hi,

I have a MAC 10.5.8 connected to 2 Denon 3700 directly via USB (no hub used). I have a DN-X120 mixer.
I followed all the steps for setup.
I have manually selected midi channels 1 and 2 for my decks, and configured VDJ (no inputs, external output (left deck left channel, right deck right channel).
I can control both decks on VDJ.
My problem is that both decks come out in the same mixer channel. Sound comes on the two separate mixer channels when using Cds or MP3 but not when I'm connected to VDJ.

Could anyone please help me out with this? I'm using the trial version. If I can make it work, I'm definitely going to buy this.
Thank you.

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 3:39 pm
Evening all,

Getting ready for my New years Eve gig and my Denon DN HC4500 decided it would only send the music output left deck!(tride changing the left deck left output bit and so on), what timing that was!!!!. So in with the Headphone to RCA and i DJ'd from the laptop and did a pretty good job if i don't say so myself!!!!

Anyway i was looking at the HC1000S and wondered if this is compatible with virtual DJ as it would be ideal as the screen stopped working on the hc4500 a while back and after all, all the info is in the screen???

Any help on this would be great.

thanks
David.

Inviato Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 5:18 pm
Please don't make multiple posts - specially in the same forum area ... answer given in your other thread.

Inviato Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 10:52 pm
oops, sorry!!

Inviato Mon 04 Jan 10 @ 5:55 pm
I have a problems setting up my denon 3700 with my virtual dj in my MacBook computer .......can anyone help ????

Inviato Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 10:57 am
lwtwoHome userMember since 2010
Hi everyone!

I followed the instructions but to no avail.

I have 2 Denon DN-s1200
Vista
and
vdj 6.02

I am unable to get both decks working at the same time.

I would appreciate any help.

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 9:57 am
Cstoll:
Looking at purchasing Denon 1200 can i use just the 1200s are do i need to purchase a external sound card like DJio or Maya44. The 1200 come with a DN-X120 work will this work for audio. From what I read in prevouis thread I can plug the 1200 directly into my laptop to control VDJ. I thinking I can use RCA and link 1200 to DN-X120 for audio. Please advise, and thanks

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 11:55 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
d_bandit wrote :
Cstoll:
Looking at purchasing Denon 1200 can i use just the 1200s are do i need to purchase a external sound card like DJio or Maya44. The 1200 come with a DN-X120 work will this work for audio. From what I read in prevouis thread I can plug the 1200 directly into my laptop to control VDJ. I thinking I can use RCA and link 1200 to DN-X120 for audio. Please advise, and thanks

Thats correct, the S1200 has a built-in sound card so you are good to go with VDJ.

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 12:27 am
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
djstaffy wrote :
guys is there a music manager for hd2500 for mac or is it just pc.

Just PC at this time...

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 12:28 am
I know this is really a newbie question but I need help.. I've looked through the book and tried searching forums but cant find the answer...How do i put my s3500 denons in MIDI mode? Thanks in advance.

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 10:40 am
SUPPORT:

As many people have stated in this forum, we have followed line by line the instructions provided to set-up Denon 3700 with VDJ and is still not working. Can you please provide a compelling answer instead of referring to old post, which doesn't provide a solution?

so, one more time...

Situation
-2 Denon 3700
-Mac OS X 10.5.8
-Both units are plugged directly into the Mac
-Using the units in their MIDI mode.
-VDJ Version is 6.0.4 (trial version)

Problem
-I have 2 DNS-3700 connected to a Mac. I followed step-by-step the instructions, but I'm unable to make the two work together.
-The result: One of the units is controlling both sets and the other unit is just dead. It is also very unstable.
-Sometimes I'm able to control the second unit but its screen doesn't display any info.

THANKS,

Please don't make multiple posts - specially in the same forum area ... answer given in your other thread.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 5:31 am
Ok I know you said stop posting the same question, but i'm lost. I have 2 dn s1200 and a dn x120 running to my mack but couldn't listen to the upcoming song to mix it, i was told to get a sound card so i got the Numark Dj io but have no clue how to set it up. help please

Inviato Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 4:21 pm
coreyfPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the Denon HC4500 Midi controller and a Denon DN-X900 mixer. These two units are linked together via the cross fader cable. I am using a Macbook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6 with the latest VDJ software. I link the audio and video cross faders together for video mixing. After upgrading the HC4500's firmware to the latest version (1006), I found that now I no longer have control of the cross fader. I have spoken to Denon and they suggested I speak to VDJ tech support. Is there a fix for this problem? Right now I have to manually move the video cross fader to show the next video. The main reason I upgraded my mixer to the DN-X900 is because they can be linked together. Please help!!!

Thanks!

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 10:51 am
Coreyf, so you are not able to control VDJ's audio or video crossfader now at all ?

Probably updating the firmware did reset the settings inside controller.
Hold MEMO button until you get into controller settings (on the denon display) and look for the crossfader settings there. (see details in your denon manual or ask here if unclear).

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 12:18 pm
hey i just have one question why hasnt there been a skin made for the dennon DNS-3700 i seen people were quick to make one for the new pioneer deck but still non for that dennon player

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 3:11 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
THE COMMENT ABOUT 3700S HAS BEEN MADE --> If your NOT using the Denon SoundCard, go into the Windows sound setup and tell windows "Do Not Map to Device" it will conserve USB Bandwidth.

CAN SOMONE PPLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I DO THIS, I AM USING A FIREWIRE CARD AND JUST MIDI FOR THE DENONS AND I AM HAVING THE SOUND GO NUTS . EXAMPLE IT WILL SLOWWWWWW DOWN THE SONG AND IF I SWICTH BACK FROM PLATTER MODE SCRATCH TO BEND IT USUALLY CLEARS UP RIGHT AWAY-- sOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. IM SERIOUSLY GETTING READY TO CAN VDJ ...

IM RUNNING WINDOWS 7 DUAL BOOT 32BIT AND 64BIT I7960 PROCESSOR NVIDA GTX28OM AND 6 GIG DDR3 RAM AND HAVE VIDEO FREEZE ISSUES ON BOTH SYSTEMS WHICH VDJ KNOWS ABOUT, SADTHIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE VISTA 64 BIT AND NOW FINALLY ADMITTED TO IT BEING A REAL PROBLEM.

I NEED HELP.. IM AT MY WITS END.. IM HAVING VID FREEZE ISSUES , THAST ANOTHER POST AND ALMOST A MIDI DROUPOUT OR WHATEVER AND MY WAVEFORM WONT LOAD ALL THE WAY ALOT OF TIMES. IM USING INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES AND DOES SAME THING .. IM USING A UPS ALSO AND DENONS ARE IN A GOOD STURDY CASE.. IM IN HELL -- HELP PLEASE

DJ JAMM

Inviato Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 1:31 am
18%