Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area??? Australia.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey Guy's.
Just downloaded VDJ and havin heaps of fun with it! Is there anyone in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area who uses this program? either in a club or anywhere else. I would like to see it up and running in a club. If so, it would be good to hear from anyone...

Cheers
WRB

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 11:32 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome wrbrownlie

i'm not from there...but wanna welcome you....

have lots of fun..

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 11:40 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hi wrbrownlie !!!

Welcome ! don't forget to look further on the VDJ radio page :)))) Good music from VDJ user from all around the world.

Ôo

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 1:14 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i'm from melbourne, & do pub / mobile work quite frequently. can post some pics of my setup over the next few days if you want...

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 1:33 pm
We do need djs from Australia for the radio.....welcome
Regards
Andre

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 05 @ 9:52 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm across the ditch in New Zealand but I travel to Brisbane frequently. We're practically neighbours!

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 2:22 am
That would be cool if you could post some pic's djzero. Id like to see your set up. Im originally from Melbourne. Moved up here last year. I get down to Melbourne quite a bit still to see my family and friends. comin down the first week in june for my brothers 21st. Might get a chance to maybe do a set then for him. This might sound silly but what does the time coded cd do?? Ive got 2 cd decks of my own + a Behinger mixer too.

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 10:42 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
if you want to set on the radio, wrbrownlie please contact André Lamy or Cel. They will indicate you the way you can subscribe to the radio.

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 10:45 am
sounds good... timecode cds allow you to use any cd player as a controller for vdj, same as timecoded vinyl... havn't got the cdj500s anymore bought myself 2 stanton st-100s instead & got some time coded vinyl.
will take some pics shortly & post them

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 10:58 am
How do i get a time coded cd?

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 11:36 am
goto http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/ for all the info about the timecode, there is a link at the bottom to download the timecode cd file & best of all its avaliable for free!

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/VDJTimeCode.mp3

read the otherpage first, all you need to do to create them is burn the track to a cd ( i recomend burning the track only once not to fill up the disk, as once the track is over if the track your playing is longer it will jump back to the start. if you only have one track it will just keep playing)

i'm in the process of taking some pics so itwont be long

Inviato Tue 19 Apr 05 @ 11:48 am
RUDJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Welcome Buddies,

We hope to hear soon on the Virtual DJ Radio...
So If you want to try this Great Experience, with full of World DJ's & different Style, common' and join us

This is my email : rudj@hotmail.fr
Send me your msn messager adress and I answer you quickly

Regards

Inviato Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 1:42 am
Welcome im in Christchurch NZ Use the Program for Mobile Work, great prog. & theres a few other kiwi's on this forum, so sould be heaps of ausies........Welcome

Inviato Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 4:59 pm
marksyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wellcome

IM from Sydney

hows the weather up in QLD??? is crap down here really cold and colder

marksy

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 11:08 am
DJ's marksy, nitebeatdisco, djzero, wrbrownlie, l_rids, and co., hows it goin?
Im from sydney, too true Andre we need more aussie dj's here. Get on the radio n mix it up!
Catch my hardcore sets 9-11pm wednesday nights :P

Lets fly!

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 10:12 am
hey clownius,
wrbrownlie here, aka wee man. heard a bit of your set the other night. and although hardcore is'nt my style, you still sounded pretty good. i'll be mixin a set on sunday night. so if you like some hard trance listen in and let me know how i go. not exactly sure on the time slot yet but if you check the schedule you'll see the Wee Man...

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 2:16 pm
welcome Australian guys and neighbours ;)

don't hesitate to mix on our radio. Submit your applicant to the radio team :)

Cya

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 7:23 pm
fkn impressive blogs pics djzero! check out my blog for msn details if ya like, and email ur skin, looks funky

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 11:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)