Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Blogs, please create one

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi guys :)
Just been looking at the blogs, their very interesting and nice to see, I just want to say to keep them updated, and for those who haven't yet created one, it would be nice if you would!, so please do.

I've just put up a few pictures for you guys to see on my blog, but i'm not done yet ;), I've wrote some guides and articles to include, i'll also upload some new pictures soon, keep it nice and upto date.

please take a look...

Bagpuss, keep the blogs coming!.

Inviato Fri 22 Apr 05 @ 10:26 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi bagpuss........nice pictures........welcome into the world of bloggs.

Inviato Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 7:32 am
Hey djjb, what's up?.

I have just uploaded a list of my favourite house tracks (that I own), i've also wrote a guide to mp3 quality and you can now see my nice little set-up :). I'm also working on some other writings and will soon hopefully include some gig photos, which i'll update every week, so be sure to take a look every now and then ;).

For anyone who's interested, please select my name to see my blog.

Bagpuss.

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 9:08 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Great! :)
I like your list of house.
Didn't you ever thinking about buying XP10 maybe?

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 9:54 pm
Hey Xeon,
I just took a look at your blog, you have a nice little set-up their :). I also saw your from slovenia, that's really cool because i'm living in Sarajevo ;) (not too far away).

I did consider the xp10 (alot) but decided I wasn't up for it because of the lack of lights and model size, i'd still like to have a pair :), but I just can't justify the cost in relation to what you get over the hercules (dual decks). For now i'm being patient, hopeing that their will soon be some more products on the market to bridge the gaps.

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 10:02 pm
There is one new product. Behringer made it. But is too new to buy in my opinion. It has to be tasted first (for me).
I am completely satisfied with this setup. It works great.

Yes I know where Sarajevo is :)

Dj Nikki

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 10:22 pm
hehe, well I did think you'd know, lol, but just to point that out to other users reading who may not know, I remember when I told people in England I was going to Bosnia, most thought it was near Iraq, lol, and others thought I was going to war, so it goes to show the general public have no idea about the most basic facts :).

Happy mixing :).

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 10:29 pm
Near iraq? war? lol :) far away from this. Sarajevo is becoming more and more toutistic town.
I was there last year with my family. We went to holiday in Croatia and then we went to Sarajevo too.

Happy mixing to you too!

Dj Nikki

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 05 @ 10:52 pm
Hi guys,
I just realised that non members of this site or non pro users can't fully view the blogs on the site, they can only view the text and not pictures, I just wanted to ask if this is a temporay issue?, or is their any chance this will change?, the reason I ask is that it's nice to forward friends and clients to such a blog, the advantage of this also is that the site will get more hits and viewed by a much wider audience,

Just my thoughts, Bagpuss.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 9:48 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi guys
Why don't you put your house lists on the forum like I do?
And BIG hello for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia.... I am from Serbia!
Why don't someone open a forum on our language (we share the same language - ZAR NE? :) )!
Pozdrav

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 12:58 am
@djAlf: Naravno dj Alf...samo je steta sto Jugoslavia nije uspjela ostati zajedno, kao jedna drzava.:)

Don't get me wrong i am english, but i sure love it here in Bosnia_
It's great to hear from people from this part of the world, Bugpuss

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 4:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)