Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DISCOVER DJ USB DJ controller - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Does anyone know tif there will there be support for the new •DISCOVER DJ USB DJ controller in either CUE or VDJ? I see it comes with Mix Vibes.... Ion Audio is Numark, and Numark Promotes and supports CUE, i was hopine they would all be in bed together on this one!

thansk

Inviato Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 12:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This product is designed for first time users and the consumer sector.

Ion Audio is a separate company in the Numark group Mixvibes was choosen because it was very simple.

If you would like to use it with VDJ or Cue it will only take a few minutes to map.

Inviato Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:17 am
Has anyone had any success at Mapping the Discover DJ controller. I am having issues sliders or multi use buttons such as the song browser. I can only get it to go in one direction and the scratchplates are also touch sensative so they only go in 1 direction as well. I am trying to figure it out in VDJscript. All the notes are registering.

Inviato Wed 25 Nov 09 @ 10:21 am
kej2uPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have this controller and have no idea how to map the touchwheels so that I can hold the song, scratch, and scrub. Anybody? I do know how to get the other buttons programmed. Also, seems like my crossfader is inverted and I also don't know how to fix that. Need some help please.

Inviato Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 12:50 am
I mapped it successfully in VDJ5. Unit will scratch as long as the track is paused. I inverted the Crossfader. The Ion doesn't communicate well with VDJ6.

Inviato Fri 11 Dec 09 @ 5:49 am
Hey do you think you could send me the file for your discover controller configuration?

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 12:14 am
could this unit be used along side my MK2 running VDJ LE ver. 3.4.1?

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 1:19 pm
VDJ LE that comes with the MK2 is a limited version of the software and does not support any other devices.

If you upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro (At a discount), then you could use both together: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

However, to work correctly with VirtualDJ, the Discover DJ needs to have a proper controller definition file created to describe the device's capabilities http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinition.html

In particular, this is needed for jogwheels, endless encoders and LED's to function correctly.

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 2:34 pm
thank you, sir.

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 2:35 pm

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 7:48 pm
I'm having a hard time to map Discover DJ I ver 6, so reinstall 5.7 I had better luck, but I rather use ver 6 any tips?? and tips for the LEDs and setting up the scratch / wheel would be great, I have mapped just about everthing, minus the LEDs and multfunction buttons, there seems to be static when i use some of the knobs, all in all some tips for the scratch / wheel tweaks would be great.

Inviato Mon 22 Mar 10 @ 4:16 pm

Inviato Mon 22 Mar 10 @ 4:34 pm
Thanks I will try the trial it still does not detect Discover DJ, only simple midi, when I rescan, and if uncheck the show conntected I see the mapper, but no function when selected?

Inviato Tue 23 Mar 10 @ 3:33 pm
You may have a unit with newer firmware. There is an updated mapper available, but only registered users can access it.

Inviato Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 1:17 pm
I have the sysexid= from my midi trace but still no go?

Inviato Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 1:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Deuce ... please send me an email .. cstoll@virtualdj.com

Inviato Wed 24 Mar 10 @ 2:41 pm
ejhayHome userMember since 2010
How can i mapped my ION AUDIO DISCOVER DJ into VDJ 5.0?can anyone please help me..thanks

Inviato Fri 26 Mar 10 @ 3:02 am
Deuce can you please send the file to me. I don't know where the serial # is in this program. . Thank you

Inviato Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 5:15 pm
Please download the latest trial version as it supports the ION DiscoverDJ.

And please do not post your email or ask users to send you items only available to licensed users.

Inviato Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 6:05 pm
OK, I got my ION Discover DJ and I can not get it to be seen in 6.0.8. I tried the link http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/10329/ION_Discover_DJ_Def___Mapper.html
that someone posted and I get this message "Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page." I just want to be able to run this thing for my son. I looke through the plug ins for controllers and came up with nothing. Any help would be GREAT!!!!

Inviato Mon 10 May 10 @ 11:45 pm
41%