Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: bpm adjust

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey everybody
im mixing 2 songs, colledge girls by beatie boys and lowrider, the basslines being basically the same, problem being that i cant get the right bpm for lowrider its as if it slows down and speeds up at different parts of the song. the beatie boys song works fine, and ive manually adjusted A LOT of songs' bpm sucessfully and im talking about complicated beats such as hip hop and R&B and never run int this problem. You dont have to explain to me how to adjust BPM, i just want to know if there is a way to fix this problem or to have some kind of variable BPMs in a song. get the song for yourself if you guys dont believe me.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 10:25 am
Try The Manuel BEat Tapping...That Might help...I just looked at it and im showing about 81-83 BPM's...

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 12:07 pm
there's definately something worng here, for some reason mixmeister says the song is 139.53 bpm, but the start is very obviously not, since it doesnt match up with the beat, but about th emiddle of the song, that bpm matches perfectly, then starts falling behind again towards the end. this makes no sense at all.

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 10:05 am
The problem is the i belive the anchor beat in the grid. I have been trying to edit it on some songs. at one point it is right on with the bass but then some how gets messed up. I know what the problem is but i have not found a solution. This is especially bad if you use auto mix which i have been trying to do more and more lately.

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 7:04 pm
i've notticed that sometimes u gaet two different bpms if you switch between techno/hip hop and any style music on the bpm button in the setup

try that and maybe it will work

Inviato Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 11:59 pm
i think its cause with this particular song it hasnt been looped, it was recorded from beginning to end by people, not computers, so its very hard for someone playing an instrument to stay on tempo the whole time.

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 9:40 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Tap out the intro where you want to mix in and let it run it's course.
Lots of songs out there that have multiple tempos.

Inviato Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 2:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)