Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Folder Display

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

For example if you open say a virtual rock n roll folder display it in the main window. And when your searching for a rock n roll song in it´s

folder and all these other songs pop in from different genres show also let it be known what foder they´re placed in......lol!

Hope it´s not too confusing...

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 10:33 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's called the File Path column ... and why would you care what folder it is in ... didn't you just do a search and find it ?

Why do you need to know where it is at on the hard disk ? It's right in front of you from the search ;-)

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 11:27 am
well, in my case I care to see what virtual folder they´re in because it makes it easier for me to recognize the style im about to load. I think it just adds to quick features.

Especially, for eaxample if someone isnt to familiar with that particular song. It´s just like anything else you add on , to improve the ability of access or speed.

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 12:29 pm
If you have various styles of virtual folders made up 1 rock , 1 hip hop, 1jazz etc....... Let´s say you happen to have the jazz folder open and you look for a ozzy osbourne song.....

You find it but it also says it´s in the rock folder it helps to organize yourself better man when you have thousands of songs and your not sure where it´s placed it sucks

Im not interested in where in the hard drive it is.......... not what I meant :)

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 12:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)