Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: important rule in virtual dj!!!!! - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Speaking of Beat Matching...

I'm sure you guys do it already but don't forget to fade in the bass of the second channel, other wise you will get one gigantic kick which blocks all other sound on a large system,
Plus cutting/lowering the bass on the second helps hide the slip ups.

Inviato Fri 14 May 10 @ 3:28 am
What I do is the song I am getting reading to mix with the song that's already playing, I match the beats by ear, then you can go to the BPM on whatever skin you are using, go to Phase, move slider until the squares align with each other, hit the sync button and the beats should stay aligned. do this when you are ready to mix the next song and your beats should be equal, been working just fine for meso far!

Inviato Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 2:52 pm
djfteePRO InfinityMember since 2007
OK, here is the golden rule of it. THE PROGRAM DOESN'T MAKE THE DJ. It only enhances the dj by doing tasks for you with less effort so you can concentrate on the next trick. Now here is a tip; With music where the 'dots' don't make sense, they don't need to. Just get them right at the point you wish to loop so you can mix the next one in.

Inviato Fri 18 Jun 10 @ 7:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)