Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Xp10 + VDJ = Controller Snatch :[

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Nice!
I was writing about it few times half year ago and no respose!
Nobody was interested in! I tryied, i posted to both, you and EKS... nothing. Suddenly a XP10 Controller for VDJ!... any thanks for info and idea!? no! .. so Your welcome!

And the main thing!!! it cost 500 quid (euros)!!!
oryginal XP10 from http://eks.fi costs 400!!! so i have to pay for yours version 100 extra! nice move!
By the way you can buy for less money BEST deck on earth! (real one) Dont you think is a little bit too much for that kind of controller?! one controller!
And another thing, what do you do to stop buying cheeper wersion of XP10 from producer than from you?! software blocking or hardware?... :)

Again... i feel a litlle bit screwed!
And you guys?!

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 11:59 am
ok... i'm cool... i feel better now :)
but still waiting for response...
meaby from Corporate Representative? will be nice...

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 12:27 pm
Many of you had indeed wrote to us in the past about an eks-atomixprod possible partnership, and we thank every users who keep helping us in improving our softwares in various ways. However you will surely understand that this kind of deal can't be made public until a few paperworks are signed, and this takes time. That's why we've been working on this for a few month now but only speak about it now.

About the price, the controller included in the VirtualDJ Pro is a special version of the EKS's XP10, but tailored to the need of VirtualDJ.
So we had to invest some money to set up the new factory production line, and as you may know this kind of thing is expensive.

I hope it answers all your questions.

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 3:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)