Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Track name / artist on the video display

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
We can already send some text to the video display.
It could be useful to have a function (shortcut ?) to send the artist and title of the curren track.

At present I do like this:
- Right-click on the track in the browser (sometimes I have to scroll because I made a search after loading the track)
- Copy (Ctrl+C)
- Going to the video display
- Paste (Ctrl+V) then enter

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sun 08 May 05 @ 2:09 pm
That's a cool idea Clax. I have another one for video I'm about to post.

Inviato Sun 08 May 05 @ 3:24 pm
Thanks.

Inviato Mon 09 May 05 @ 12:00 am
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately, that method doesn't work for me. When I right-click on the filename in the browser, the only option I get is "copy to..." and I can't get any kind of copy options if I click anywhere else. I even tried switching back to the regular skin... Nada. So, I have the arduous task of having to type it into the text box :)

Since I see myself using the video feature FAR more for video plugins than actual videos, it'd be good if there were a way to customize them a bit more, like you can do with Sonique. And yes, it's be awesome if there were a way to have the title automatically appear on screen (maybe unobtrusively along the bottom) for a user-definable number of seconds. Fonts, colours, and sizes would be nice too, but I'm really not that picky. It's just a way to get information to the people at the club.

Inviato Tue 10 May 05 @ 1:45 am
Don't you speak about a right-click in the playlist column ?
(I'm not on my PC and I cannot test at present).

I would say about a right-click in tthe explorer column.

Inviato Tue 10 May 05 @ 3:07 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Clax, are you sure you're not talking about LEFT-click? I tryed both (for testing) but it doesn't work any way :)

Ohterwise, good idea. Might even add options to where the text would apper (i.e. lower right corner, center, ...), some suggestions for those who use video a lot :)

erXon

Inviato Wed 11 May 05 @ 7:51 pm
Left-click is for selecting; right-clik is for accessing options.

A right-click in the browser column and you acces a lot of options and the "rename" function. With this one you can copy the info and paste them later in the vide text area.

A right-click in the playlist column only allow you to prelisten the track.

Maybe check your windows options to see if you haven't modiied your mouse options (Config pannel -> Mouse).

Inviato Thu 12 May 05 @ 6:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)