Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Serato like beatmatching visual tool

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dj_pPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Based on the wavefile itself instead of the Key points from the track, it would provide a better turntabling experience.

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 10:26 am
wait see how you use timecode?

this might be a stupid question but..

if you change the pitch of your turntable without playing the track, will vdj still know that your changing the pitch?

or do you have to PLAY the record before you can adjust the pitch

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 12:36 pm
dj_p wrote :
Based on the wavefile itself instead of the Key points from the track, it would provide a better turntabling experience.

I totally agree, the serato waveform is much clearer, pity the rest of the program looks like a toy

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 9:46 pm
Makashino wrote :
wait see how you use timecode?

this might be a stupid question but..

if you change the pitch of your turntable without playing the track, will vdj still know that your changing the pitch?

or do you have to PLAY the record before you can adjust the pitch

What before or after, it's all based in the waveforms.
right now what I have to do to emulate this is to zoom out the graphic so I would get thin likes and only the big dot every 4.
and that way make it easier to use time codes, but then we have the problem of the 2 vertical ones that display way too much instead of base itself in low beats and every other high beat.

Virtual DJ does detects when you change the pitch, it does it in the bars on top, cant remember if shows the changes in the BPM counter.

Cheers

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 6:38 pm
This is how I have it set up now, is there even a way to make the waves display only the low beats?

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 7:37 pm
So as i understand it, it is possible if someone makes skins?

In turn, Automix will say 'Why should we do this, if people are willing to make skins?'

I think it should come as standard, and a toggle switch on all skins if you want it on and off.

I must say, i am in favour for this!

Inviato Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 5:31 pm

yeap, at least give you the options of stripping some fat out of the waveforms and make it simpler for turntablelism......

Hopefully someone will take a look at this thread as we have no power what so ever lol.

Cheers

Inviato Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 5:43 pm

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 10:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)