Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sort by platform

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

This isn't much of a difficult request. Hopefully it can get done. I'm a mac user and whenever I go through the download center looking for skins, effects, etc. I always end up clicking on 30 things I want and none of them have a Mac link. (this also needs to be fixed we mac users need more options as paying users of vdj) But, for now can you guys just add a "sort by platform" option so us Mac users can see what's available for us without sifting through 90 items

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 4:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
iammrcandyman wrote :
(this also needs to be fixed we mac users need more options as paying users of vdj)

All skins are Mac compatible AFAIK, you just need to run the exe in windows (friend, parallels, bootcamp, whatever) to get the actual skin file.

Plugins are a different story. They are generally developed by end users, so you will have to convince the plugin authors that they need to convert it for Mac. In the case of video plugins this can be a significant task.

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 8:31 pm
HaerizPRO InfinityMember since 2008
yes, sucks as hell - i asked for this a long time ago and nothing happens. seems to be very complicated to add this into the db! LOL

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 6:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)