Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Cue and hercules RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cubasicHome userMember since 2009
Hey guys, is there any way to switch which cue point you want to go to when you press the hardware CUE button on the RMX without stopping the song?

il give you an example, ive got around the world (daft punk) cued near the beginning (this is cue 1, its just the beats of the song) and in the middle somewhere (where 'around the world' vocals start to kick in, this is cue 2). Heres the scenario, im playing the intro vocals from technologic (to people who dont know what these are lets just say a 20 second vocal/acapella) with the beats from around the world (cue 1) looping with them, as the vocals end (very suddenly) i fade straight over to the channel around the world is playing on and hit cue 2 (so its a straight kick in with around the world chorus), the only problem is i have to click the hotcue button on the screen with my mouse because if i hit CUE on the RMX it will goto cue 1.

Heres why i ask the question, after pressing cue 2 on screen with the mouse if i press CUE on the RMX it will go to cue 2 and not cue point 1 (which it would have done previously if i had not pressed cue 2 on screen), so i was wondering if there is a way to sort of manipulate the cue point you want to go to beforehand so the RMX will go to said cue point

Sorry if this is really confusing to read (its confusing to write hah) but just want to know because its so much more accurate to be able to hit that button instead of hovering over the hotcue with the mouse praying i wont click it on the wrong beat :P

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 7:33 pm
I've just setup my TCV with RMX and external mixer this week - Have you looked at the using the keyboard shortcuts - much more accurate and easier. ALT+<cueNumber> i.e ALT+1. Use the tab key switch active deck.

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 9:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)