Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can the aussie dj take the crown?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

will the new impending new released of otsdj v2.0 take the dj crown from vdj,bpm etc?????
if though that maybe no time soon,because they have being working on this for about 4yrs..
the new released,promise loads of new features,looping,braking,and last but not least,the main attraction,auto beatmixing,the software will pick a selection of songs and mix them seamlessly without any input from the dj,sounds amazing,but as i mention before they have been working on this for 4yrs,with no set date for a release..i have to credit ots on your dynamic processor,it's secound to none!!vdj got the advantage with a better gui and functionallity,but needs to rework the sound engine on this baby!!!!

Inviato Fri 13 May 05 @ 12:40 am
"the main attraction,auto beatmixing,the software will pick a selection of songs and mix them seamlessly without any input from the dj,"

I don't think anyone in this forum will be interested in such a product. I think all the pro Djs here will agree with me when I say that we are all artists in our own right and take pride our art.

That OTS product sounds like a utility for those who would normally use a auto CD changer for their parties instead of hiring one of us.

I hope they are building mood sensors into it as well.

Inviato Fri 13 May 05 @ 8:01 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
$400 i think it would have to do some pretty fancy **** to take any crown from anyone. sounds like a wannabe app anyways.

Inviato Fri 13 May 05 @ 4:44 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've used OTS. It's actually a nice program, though I think it is designed for radio or wedding DJ's that like to setup blocks in advance.

Inviato Fri 13 May 05 @ 7:32 pm
go the Aussies! im just starting and i reckon of Nick Skitz is Aussie, we KICK ASS!

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 12:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)