Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is the AA Radius 3000 compatible with VDJ 6.0.5? [YES] - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

aajlivePRO InfinityMember since 2014
no you don't need a sound card to run these. it's just like plug and play. the radius needs to be in midi mode before starting the virtual dj program. then the program picks it up. if you are using any versions before 6, you will need A SOUNCARD, either the one that comes with it or in many cases the bcd 2000. anything that has a built in soundcard, and you need the timecodes. mine work great with no problems at all, except that it seems it's a 1/2 second behind. do you adjust the latency? if so then to what.

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 12:12 pm
When you have the Radius3000 on MIDI mode, the LEDS work (you are talking about all the pretty lights, right) except for the jog wheel which is only illuminated if you physically touch them. As far the text goes, when in the MIDI mode the only text that you will see it's the word "MIDI".

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 12:40 pm
as far as scrathing, what the settings on the latency for the radius 3000's. yeah, it would be nice to read what you're playing, but you have the computer screen for that. plus when scrolling through using the radius 3000you know what you're playin when you pick it. the best feature i like is when you play a song and can switch it back to cd mode line that song up, switch back to midi mode and line it up back and forth. these two work hand in hand and i think this is the best setup ever as far as using controllers with your program(and use your cd's at the same time). virtual dj is the best!!

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 2:28 pm
[quote=lodadj]as far as scrathing, what the settings on the latency for the radius 3000's. yeah, it would be nice to read what you're playing, but you have the computer screen for that. plus when scrolling through using the radius 3000you know what you're playin when you pick it. the best feature i like is when you play a song and can switch it back to cd mode line that song up, switch back to midi mode and line it up back and forth. these two work hand in hand and i think this is the best setup ever as far as using controllers with your program(and use your cd's at the same time). virtual dj is the best!!

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 2:30 pm
CodybkHome userMember since 2010
I can't get the scratching or tempo control on the Radius 3000 in MIDI mode. Any ideas as to why not?

I just got the Radius 3000's today. Tap and BPM don't work either, but the other buttons do. Maybe this is because my copy is not registered?

Also what sound setup options should I have chosen in the config menu to play through my PA system? Right now I have inputs:none, output: external mixer, soundcard: mono separated?

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:36 pm
hello everyone pleaase help me with one small favor can anyone is cain enough to send me via email the midi maping for radius 3000 i wil apriciate alot my email is dj_flo4you@yahoo.com thak you a lot if i have money for original progarm i wil buy it but i just use this for hobby at hhome i don t realy need it but i just whana ply with radius 3000 and i m truaing to fix it but i see in drivers and tools virtual dj website but i can t download it i have to be licens user so please if anyone is cain to give me for free the maping or drivers for this to work i wil apriciate a lot thank you

Inviato Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 3:24 pm
so i have the mxr 10 with the radius 3000 turn tables do i need a soundcard to connect everything to my computer?

Inviato Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 5:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The American Audio MXR-10 has a built in sound card, so there is no need of any additional sound card. You just need to connect all 3 of yoru devices to USB.
However, your LE version of VirtualDJ that came bundled with your MXR, is only allowing you to use the mixer and not any other MIDI device.
To use all your devices at the same time, you will need to upgrade your LE version to Pro Full at a discount. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/oem.html

Thread is old and refers to version 6. In case you need further instructions or assistance, please open a new thread.

Inviato Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 6:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)