Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ Video

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok I need some help here with this one. I have a ati 9600 on my laptop with a s-video out
to use VDJ vidoe mixer I have tryed everything I can think of. The ati give me two options
1 is make this the primary out 2 clone (make exactly duplicate of the primary). How can I make them dual view or can this only be done by two LCD (monitors)?Or can I buy something to make this work?

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 9:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If your laptop only gives you the option to use clone mode then that is the limit of the video card in the laptop. And you won't be able to necessarily use the video part of 2.1.

As for buying something to give you a second independent video output, not sure? You might have to research that one.

cstoll

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 10:21 am
Ok if my laptop can't do it , thats cool but I have a ATI X850 XT on my desktop and I can't do it. What laptop has dual video out and what agp desktop card. Is this a nvidia thing. :)?

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 10:55 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
could be most of the testers had nvidia cards, I know I'm having great results with 6600gt but on the same had the 850 should be flying, I recommend the following

install latest catalyst drivers from ati

booth with both displays conneccted

choose extend my desktop to both monitors in windows

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 10:59 am
all is good I was able to get the laptop and desktop to work after I extend my desktop. and restarting

thanks

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 11:50 am
I suspect that it is an nvidia vs. ati thing. All those wiith trouble ive seen on the forums run on ati.

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 4:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)