Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: changing bmp

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
okay.. I am not the greatest dj I know that.. I do it a little on the side trying to get better and do more of it.. now the problem I seem to be having which I don't recall ever having before .. 2.1 and I don't know if it's something I did.. but whenever I use the crossfad or automix.. and it goes from song to song it totally changes the bmp.. so I may have a fast song now playing at -37.5 and it sounds aweful.. I just want the crossfad I dont' really want it to change the bmp.. is that possible again.. or did I turn soemthing on that is making it do this...

thanks

efire

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 3:24 am
djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The reason why yu r having that problem is bacause yu have the Beat Lock enabled and yu may have the aout bpm enabled also in Fame settings.So when yu load a track it automatically matches the bpm on the opposite side.Go to fame settings and disable auto bpm and dont use the beat lock button.......What I do is that in virtualdj I right click the folder with the music and select analyse-(any music) and it scans all the tracks and loads the correct bpm so I can mix the songs with the same bpm and make perfect mixes!I hope this solves yur issue.If yu r still having problems feel free to check my blogs.

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 4:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)