Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV setup ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i understand when setting up the TCV, the TT's plug into the line-in on each soundcard, how would i then get a line-out to a 2nd pc for recording? or does that require a 3rd just for output. i have read the info page on them, and it seems like you just plug each TT into the soundcard and its done. am i missing something?

Inviato Mon 16 May 05 @ 2:33 pm
Alright here is how you connect everything.

You need to connect each turntable to your soundcard's "line in"
Then you connect your soundcard's "line out" into the "line in" of your external mixer
connect the soundcard to your PC and that's it.

Make sure your TTs are properly grounded as well or else you will get a humm. I recommend a ground loop isolator.

From your external mixer you should have 2 outs. 1 "Main out" and the other is called "Booth out or Out B"

I connect 1 out to my speakers and the other I connect into the line in of another PC so my system can record or broacast any sound going through.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Mon 16 May 05 @ 2:46 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey thanks, thats what i figured, it only makes sense, but after reading that info page it clouded my mind. can't wait to try them. hope they get here soon.

Inviato Mon 16 May 05 @ 3:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)