Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: a complete karaoke skin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

chakerhPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi everyone.
i am a kj and i using virtual dj since 2005, i wish if anyone can make a new karaoke skin that it is made for professional kjs.
some of the skins are good, like "mmf vj 6.3" this skin has key changer on the top,but it has no numbers to know if you go -1 or -2 etc. but the volume and the slider are not so good,they are very small, plus you can't seperate the video from the audio in the crossfader.
iI also need a skin that remembers the text that i wrote earlier (in the video effects the text).
thaks for the help

Inviato Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 6:41 am
I've been asking for a little bit of work on the karaoke side of VDJ for a while, a dedicated skin would be nice and even better if it could be activated from the skin at the top near all the other master functions

Inviato Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 12:39 pm
PCDJ have spent some time on the karaoke side of things, which is annoying however it does look good.

Inviato Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 5:29 pm
It's sad that a company that puts out such good dj software can't keep up with it's competitors when it comes to karaoke features.

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 12:14 am
I now use PCDJ karaoki for karaoke :(

Inviato Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 3:26 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I use Hoster for heavy jobs, and VDJ for Mix venues on the light side with karaoke...

Inviato Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 6:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)