Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Promo Music

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Serato user have Promo music . We have Netsearch .... why not to have a special web with all the Promo Music .
For Free or NOT .
I don't like netsearch .

Inviato Fri 26 Feb 10 @ 5:36 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree, especially because in Italy and in my case netsearch doesn't work.

Inviato Sat 27 Feb 10 @ 2:45 am
I would agree as cant always find what I am after with netsearch

Inviato Tue 06 Apr 10 @ 4:51 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
When it works, I like it and for the most part I have good luck with it at my house. Being a mobile DJ, it does not help me much if I need something during a show that I don't have. I do like that I can cache the song as there are a few that I just can't find.

What is odd to me is that I almost never find a good version of the song, unless it is a "video" and in most cases the video is just a still image.

Netsearch is a great idea, but if wireless cards and extra services make audible distortions and dropouts. Then how is anybody supposed to stay connected to the internet to get these tunes, without using cat 5 cable straight to a network? I use a desktop (for my main machine) but my HP laptop deffinatley needs to have it's wireless card turned off before running VDJ. Right now, when I am at a gig, I just get all my music with the laptop and tranfer it with a thumb drive. There must be an easier way to make this feature more useful.

Inviato Fri 09 Apr 10 @ 9:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)