Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 90'S DANCE MUSIC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm doing a 90's dance theme party next week and was wondering if anyone has any online resources for looking up the top dance songs from decades?

Inviato Sun 22 May 05 @ 9:02 pm

Inviato Sun 22 May 05 @ 10:48 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What style ?

Inviato Mon 23 May 05 @ 8:50 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i was looking more for a dance list....but thanks for this as well.....

More like.....Nightcrawlers - push the feeling on......Robin s. - Show Me love...soem hip house stuff....fast eddie...kool rock steady...etc....maybe even some of the old original "techno" genre....dominator...james brown is dead....

I have all this stuff....just was wondering if there was a list of like the top hits somewhere.....i've been djing since the mid 80's so some songs kind of overlap decades when your trying to think of them in your head.....

Inviato Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:59 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You're right.
If you find such list, please post here, i'm interested too.

Inviato Mon 23 May 05 @ 4:13 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 24 May 05 @ 6:48 am
Oops the modify/delete time ran out after I posted one lame link which you probably found already. Didn't mean to post that by itself. C&C, Snap and Black box are two big names of this era. The Promise is a great song as well. one of my favorites..always confused with New Order..who was hot then. Sorry don't have a play list for you but had to do something to correct the mistake link ;} Google gave me nothing for the short minutes I looked.

Inviato Tue 24 May 05 @ 7:11 am

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:05 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:17 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here's some of the more popular 80's & early 90's tracks (based on party responses).

1--Dangerous On The Dance Floor - Musto & Bones
2-- I Like You - Culture Beat
3--Dirty Cash - Adventures Of Stevie V
4--Everybodies Free - Rozalla
5--You Got To Lick It - 20 Fingers
6--Hey Mallorca - Lewis Lovebump
7--Welcome To My Groove - Mellow Man Ace
8-- Big Fun - Inner City
10--Follow Me - Aly Us
11--Let The Beat Hit'em - Lisa Lisa
12--Show Me Love - Robin S
13--Brighter Days - Daejae
14--Seven Ways To Love - Cola Boy
15--Lina Santiago - Show Me
16--Sound Factory - Understand This Grove
17--Ce Ce Penistion - We Got A Love Thang
18--Set U Free - Planet Soul
19--Devotion - Nomad
20--Throw Your Hands Up - Intelect
21--Gimme A Fat Beat - Digital Boy
22--Observing The Earth - DyeWitness
23--Everybody In The Place - Prodigy

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 5:25 am
A collection of cds that I have also has a series with early 90s. Look at www.hedkandi.com click at the bottom on "music" then "compilations" then "Hed Kandi" and then "Back to Love"
Ewout

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 9:10 pm
don't forget about technotronic too! There are MANY great titles of the 90s...too many to list though. Great classics like Do the Bartman, Everybody dance now, Devotion, I got the Power, Blame it on the Rain (Yeah I know it was cheezy but still a classic) and many many many more. I have a lot of these good classics on 12" but like I said, too many to list.

Good luck hunting these great titles man! I can maybe help you out getting a short list to you. Just add me to your MSN contact list (my address is in my blog) and we can get in touch sometime.

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 10:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)