Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCCD and samples with 1 sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I dont know if this is possible but anyone with knowledge please let me know.....

Would it be possible to only use one maya to control both tccd's and the samples? The wires could be 2 phono to 1 phono so that each channel only takes up one input/output on the maya. Then there would be room for another connection for the samples. I know there is no option for this under the timecode settings. Is this possible physicially and also how could I get it to work on vdj?

Inviato Mon 23 May 05 @ 1:20 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
For the input the signal does have to be in stereo, but it's a good idea to have an option to assign 3 mono output on the 4 outputs, in order to have both channels and the samples. We might add that in v3.1.

Inviato Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:12 am
I have been out of town and unable to access a computer so excuse me for the delayed response......I would love to see that as an upgrade to vdj. It would make it much easier to use samples in a live situation while using external hardware. The ability to only use one soundcard instead of two I think would also appeal to many people. Again I would just like to say that this would be a terrific update and I think the users would support it. Anyone else with me?

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)