Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: verison 3 rules

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Normally i can only complain with the dev team but today after the great performance of yesterday night i have to say that VDJ is reliable.

Did all the mess i could in a unique session of 3h : loaded more than 200 tracks, ripped from cd while djing, cueing, fx'iing, scratching, mixed files of 100mb AND everything went GOOD. No bug, no freeze, nothing!
Bugs such as beatlock, timestrech, skipping are defenetely gone, FINALLY !!!!

Suggest this software anybody.....now !

Andee

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 10:40 am
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I haven't upgraded to 3.0 yet--have a gig this weekend, didn't want to screw it up. But, are you saying that timestretch quality has been improved in 3.0? Can somebody else confirm that? I don't have access to my system at the moment, so can't verify that.

I looked at the updates page and all I saw was major improvements to the video engine.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 4:32 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes the audio engine has been changed and ameliored.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 8:45 pm
ameliored = improved

Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 12:05 am
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does improved = no more time stretch cracks, hissing, and clipping?

If that's the case, consider the debate over VDJ video features vs. fixing bugs half-way over.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 12:29 am
lol damn streight, im concidering buying virtual dj but im not realy interested in this video malarky. i meen im sure its a bit novel and stuff but id rather the one i buy has good quality sound and is good at mixing,,,,STABALY. played with the demo for a bit and had no problems but i see alot of talk of crashes and a development team that cant be bothered to finnish their products properly because it takes too much time and money. althogh this dj program is cheaper than some competitors, thats no concelation when at the hight of your set and youve finaly woud up the room nicely your mix stops dead and all you can hear all of a suden is people laughing at you. Happened to me when a dodgy lead fell out of a mixer and i vowed never again to buy cheaper equipment. This is exactly the same and im sure most people who pay for this software dont do so for bedroom use but for the professional world, i dont know how much your bigest target audience is going to apreciate being able to play music vidios with the same program when all they wanted and paid for in the first place was a decent reliable DJ tool. Stick to what your good at and dont put your eggs in too many baskets (hope that phrase translates for all the non-english speaking surfers)

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 2:48 am
I totaly agree with you, and that's why we've been waiting until all the problems were really fixed before starting working on something new (namely the video).

You can take that the other way around: if we started working on the video, that means that we now know that the program is completely stable (like its predecessor AtomixMP3 is).
So don't worry, the actual version of VirtualDJ won't let you down, no chances.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 4:03 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'd just like to say a big thanks to the vdj team. I've been using vdj for hours and still not one crash. my nightmare of crashing has finally gone and im over the moon :)

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 7:28 am
im very glad to hear it! but do you offer any gaurantee on this? lol only joking. sounds good expect another order soon!

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:14 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Trust it's a pearl.
Amazing software and ... soon everybody will know about it. N°1 for sure.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 7:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)