Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A Microphone Control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I realize that VDJ is most used in a live setting, or in the nightclub scene. However there are a lot of users out there using it for internet radio, broadcasting ,and other internet streaming applications.

It would be really, really nice to have some kind of microphone control within the Virtual DJ console, giving the broadcaster the ability to mute, unmute, and control the volume of the microphone into the master channel.

Another "nice" to have would be the ability to create and save multiple stream configurations - for those broadcasters who use several internet stream servers, and perhaps even the ability to "see" the number of connected listeners somewhere in the VDJ display screen.

Inviato Thu 22 Apr 10 @ 5:50 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I use an external USB sound board for recording but, when I used to use a standard USB mic (the Blue Snowball, very nice mic) I just used the system mute feature. Worked like a charm, give it a try sometime ;-)

Inviato Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 7:59 pm
Yeah i think it be nice to have a mic control with VDJ its a great program i use it for evrything especially for streaming online a mic control feature would be an outstanding feature to add...

Just saying

Inviato Thu 27 May 10 @ 1:52 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This has been discussed lots of times and there are plenty of threads about this already...

Inviato Thu 27 May 10 @ 5:34 pm
what are the best previous threads/discussions for this issue?
I noticed you said it has been discussed several times but i haven't found the best board with actual solutions.
Could you recommend one?

Inviato Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 11:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)