Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 3 - Skin mod request

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This for for djjb: (or anyone else who knows how)
I like using your 'advance default' skin for VDJ 3, is there a way for you to move the 'sync' buttons so they are closer together and include 'beat meters' in the center panel? ( I don't know how to progam in html. ) Thank you.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 9:12 pm
I have a request too...

Make a setting that allows you to turn off the video preview monitor on the main screen and add a larger video crossfader.

When you turn off the video preview, your video performance improves on the 2nd output.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 9:18 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is a known issue Rob, I surge to 50% from nothing when that monitor is open.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 9:22 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi;

Please could you post in a different topic for different requests and if possible in the "new features" area; this way it's easier for dev team to see what is wanted (especially in the top of the page) instead studying every message in every post.

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Wed 25 May 05 @ 9:23 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ Hayward

there are beat meters in it...under the bpm's.
and why do you want the sync closer...

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 7:47 am
First let me say that the 'advance default' skin is should be the 'standard' skin for VDJ, it is ergonomically correct for mixing and not cluttered visually.

My problem is I am fairly new to VDJ and have not learned the keyboard shortcuts since I have been trying to find a good skin to settle on.
I feel that if the deck 1 'sync' button was on the right side of the deck 1 (closer to the 'sync' on deck 2), I would be more able to adapt to this skin and make it my skin of choice.
I also like the Mix Station skins but they are not as 'clean' as the advanced default skin.

As I am writing this I realize that this is a selfish request and I will continue to learn VDJ as everyone else has.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 2:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 5:21 pm
Thank you, I will try it out.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)