Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: problems with demo

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jenhenPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi guys
I have used Atomix for years and I love VDJ but I am having problems with the demo version. The program shuts down after a few minutes and I have to open the program up again after it shuts down. Is this normal. I just upgraded my computer to 1.5 gigs of ram and a new ATI 9600 video card. I really want this program to work for me.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 8:47 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If you are using the demo of course this is normal. You can use the demo for a limited time only after it expires. If you have purchased VDJ please modify your profile by entering in your serial.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 9:14 pm
jenhenPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I dont think you are understanding me I just downloaded the demo and it opens but after a few minutes it shuts down then I have to reopen it.

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 9:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
demo is only to try the program. your demo expired, so if you want to use program, buy it. every demo expire some day...

Dj Nikki

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 9:37 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Now a full licence that's much better. For sure yoru soft won't shut down automatically now.

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 9:40 am
I think he had problems with new demo....

maybe he installed some dome in the past and he did not remember.
Perhaps demo should check what last demo was used and enable a user to test a newer demo (with new features) but after reinstalling the older demo, it will not overwrite it's tag somewhere in the system.

In this case users that tested a demo in the past and did not buy it, are able to test the newer version that maybe impresses them

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 10:23 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it's not important now. he bought VDJ and this is good ;)

but you are right. new demo should work and not close because previous old demo version expierd.
but it is possible to make new demo works although old expierd :P

Dj Nikki

Inviato Fri 27 May 05 @ 11:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)