Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 6.1 - Page: 5

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Quick question, when I activate my premium membership w/ Grooveshark netsearch, will I be able to record my mixes w/ songs used from Grooveshark? Please let me know, and thanks Virtual DJ for continuously upgrading your product.

Inviato Sat 29 May 10 @ 6:07 pm
No you can't record Grooveshark files. They are DRM protected.

Inviato Sun 30 May 10 @ 3:14 pm
so far with 6.1 i have had no problems

i was alarmed when SBDJ said his scrolltext had issues , but i have not seen that at all

i am using Vista 64 bit home prem and an ATI radeon hd 4350 grafix card

the netsearch seems to work better for audio , but videos don't download ??

also twice in one shift netsearch trax tried to give me trojans but ALWIL caught them so no damage done

for the people who are unwilling to connect there gig rig to the internet i do understand there concern , but i do it anyway

because i use a good antivirus and so far i have never had a problem i would recommend something GOOD so that means no

McAfee or Norton .....Alwil , Kaspersky , Zone Alarm , Trend Micro ........those are excellent

6.1 had no issues with FireText , which is by far my most important plug in

Inviato Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 5:05 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Unfortunately i'm having problems with scroll text. It simply doesn't work anymore for me. Will there be an update or fix for this?

Gary

Inviato Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 4:57 am
djlok0Home userMember since 2010
QUICK QUESTION.
CAN YOU CONNECT A
STANTON C324 CD PLAYER INTO DJ VIRTUAL…

Inviato Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 3:17 am
djlok0 wrote :
QUICK QUESTION.
CAN YOU CONNECT A
STANTON C324 CD PLAYER INTO DJ VIRTUAL…

out of topic!!!

Inviato Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 9:54 am
Will there be a FIX to the NO INTERNET CONNECTION issue? this happens if you start VDJ before you have an internet connection.. VDJ cant connect to the premium service so when you do get a net connection, VDJ still says NO connection.. Thursday at a GIG, I thought I had a connection and was logged in before the event started.. THEN later in the event I went to use the net search and couldnt.. NO INTERNET CONNECTION.. the only way to fix this is to EXIT VDJ and restart it which isnt practical at an event... come on VDJ please fix! I have a ticket in for this and they said it was a known issue...

Inviato Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 10:02 am
cerriexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
does anyone know the quality of the music ?

320KBS ? :O)

Inviato Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 10:09 am
djqwikcut wrote :
Will there be a FIX to the NO INTERNET CONNECTION issue? this happens if you start VDJ before you have an internet connection.. VDJ cant connect to the premium service so when you do get a net connection, VDJ still says NO connection.. Thursday at a GIG, I thought I had a connection and was logged in before the event started.. THEN later in the event I went to use the net search and couldnt.. NO INTERNET CONNECTION.. the only way to fix this is to EXIT VDJ and restart it which isnt practical at an event... come on VDJ please fix! I have a ticket in for this and they said it was a known issue...

yes, it's been fixed, and a new patch will be available soon.

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 1:08 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
raises hand to ask if the leftover snippet of sound is being addressed soon... :)

Please and thank you... :)

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 6:43 am
Thanks!! how soon for the patch? I have an event this weekend and dont want the issue again!!

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 8:55 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
All you need to do is have an Internet connection Before you start VDJ.

Joey...

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 12:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
djqwikcut wrote :
Thanks!! how soon for the patch? I have an event this weekend and dont want the issue again!!

Timescales/release dates for updates are never announced I'm afraid.

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 10 @ 2:46 pm
When you sign up for the new Netsearch (6.1), do you loose your old cached files?

Inviato Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 4:18 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No, you just need to re-authorize them.

Inviato Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks! I will give it a try. I just have a lot of cool vids I don't want to lose!

Inviato Sun 13 Jun 10 @ 1:46 am
I have a house system and need to be licensed by BMI & ASCAP &.....So If I sign up for the music membership do I still need to carry these licenses being as grooveshark pays the artists? I read just about everything on there site and could not find anything about there licensing.

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 8:20 am
JoeyKJ wrote :
All you need to do is have an Internet connection Before you start VDJ.

Joey...

BUT 99% of the time I am using my CELL PHONE as internet and if I am on it doing something before the event starts I then have to remember to set it up for internet and make sure there is an internet connection before starting. Also there have been times where I had an internet connecting on the computer but VDJ said there was not a connection.. I couldnt restart VDJ because I was already playing music....

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 8:26 am
LunchBox1 wrote :
I have a house system and need to be licensed by BMI & ASCAP &.....So If I sign up for the music membership do I still need to carry these licenses being as grooveshark pays the artists? I read just about everything on there site and could not find anything about there licensing.

1.) Public Performance/Broadcasting licensing is the responsibility of the Venue.. are you the owner or manager of this venue?
2.) Grooveshark is NOT a general pubblic broadcasting station. So YES, you are still required to have the appropriate performance license.. (the only exception would be if you played the local radio station, which has already paid for the public broadcasting rights)

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 9:58 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

djqwikcut wrote :
BUT 99% of the time I am using my CELL PHONE as internet and if I am on it doing something before the event starts I then have to remember to set it up for internet and make sure there is an internet connection before starting. Also there have been times where I had an internet connecting on the computer but VDJ said there was not a connection.. I couldnt restart VDJ because I was already playing music....

Your internet connection might be intermitting and lose conductivity and that's why the problem with VDJ connection sometimes.

Joey....

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 5:15 pm
90%