Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Samples on next update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How about adding new features to the sample machine soon?, Ex:
-Time stretch = Some samples sound like the "chipmonks" when played fast
-Effects = It will be neat to use them on samples
-Pause = It will be nice to control samples at any time they're playing
-more samples = Maybe 24 in one instance
-Pitch control = if possible
-Sample manager = Can these be incorporated in the sample browser or into the skin instead of an effect. Maybe to be able to adjust to load 6 samples at a time instead of 12. Cool effect by the way.

I know these have been requested before separetely in the forum and it must not be an easy task to add these features since they are not available yet, but again it will be something to look forward in the next update. Especially for those who uses samples more frequently like me.

Thanks again to the DEV team, "Good Work"

VNZ

Inviato Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 1:35 am
To add to the list:
-EQ control on samples
-Edit/save sample beat or start point from its slot (maybe a mini wave)
-Be able to drag sample from its slot and drop it on either deck.

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 9:24 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
- Autogain

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 9:51 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
a very good idea would be drag and drop from slot to deck.

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 11:40 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Option to choose the sample format between ogg or wav (embedded in .vdj files)

(wav for higher quality samples/loops for remixing and serious job.)

And a vote for autogain...

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 2:36 pm

Inviato Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 11:29 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello friends...
what about the option to paint some buttons (say about 25 or something)with texzones
in the skin..and maybe the sliders..
this way you don't have to change your browser. and you can see where what sample is.(i always forget that)

i hope you understand what i mean.

Inviato Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 5:06 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The implementation sounds great, but alot of these things sound great, I think all tha functionality on the samples would cause a huge memory hog, and consider that some already have memory related problems.

I like the drag sample to deck idea best, perhaps some added manipulation to the samples section, but not to the extent specified, I like the concept, but practically I think all that will come when more memory becomes standard (like 1-2gb)..

I think the average amount of RAM that MOST users have is 512mb, some more, some less.

Inviato Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 6:03 pm
A Feature for Samples on next Update I really would like to see would be to define positions of samples within a Track (like with cue-points) that would be automatically loaded with the Track...
I guess that could be easily achieved and needs no high RAM-Power...
aaah ooh EQ for Samples would be to great !!!!

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 9:59 am
I like that idea of cueing your samples into the track so it will play automatically. This will be almost like what you can do in acid pro/sound forge. You set your samples and play the song. Good for recording megamixes.

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 4:17 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
- Possibility to set a sample column in autoplay mode without changing others.
- and ... still autogain.
;)

Inviato Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 11:05 am
I hope to see something new happen to the sampler or even the new features requested on this forum for effects.

Dev team: Please throw us a treat once in a while for those like us that dont use video or lights. (At least one new feature in every update). It will be nice.......

Thanks for your hard work anyway...

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 4:03 am
So with all the expectations and waiting for VDJ 4.0, I could not wait to ask: Any changes on the sampler on the next update? Im not looking for details but just a simple answer so I can get my hopes up.. Just like there has been a change on the efx pannel, I was hopping that the Dev team was kind enough to add some new features on the sampler pannel also. In the Virtual Vinyl Numark page its states that it has (2) 9 sample banks for video. Can we expect something like that for the audio in VDJ 4.0?

Thanks and Keep up the good work! ! ! ! !

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:14 pm
Some of the requested features are dependant of the audio engine, like the time stretch and the autogain. So I think the dev team will get the new audio engine in first. After this is completed some of the features are more easy to implement than in the current version.
Ewout

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 9:03 pm
I hope your right Superstom. I like to see something added to the sampler like that 9 sample banks in Virtual Vinyl. Anyway, I know 4.0 will be great regardless.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 10:20 pm
Maybe even the sampler is updated in 4.0. We just have to wait and see..
Ewout

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 11:04 pm
Bump)))

4.0?

Inviato Mon 29 May 06 @ 5:48 pm
4.0 is next VDJ Version Number :)

Inviato Tue 30 May 06 @ 11:41 am
I know about 4.0. I was just questioning the fact if 4.0 will bring these new features...

Thanks though.

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 4:22 pm

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 8:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)