Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mixstation 3.0 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Serge,

Great skin, but there are no sound effects or jingles! When you click on this tab (The icon on the side) nothing happens!

Am I missing something? I can not activate the samples in this skin! I think this is a great skin, but I do need to use the samples!

Thank you,
Ronny582

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:12 am
ronny582 : Yes, it’s an error. I have just put on line a new corrected version - Serge

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 9:26 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Serge.

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:29 am
I tired to download the udate corrected version today, but the web masters still have your old version with the error posted. This is truely my favorite skin. I like the changes you incorporated. VERY professional. I eagerly await the posting of the corrected version!

Thanks,
ronny582

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:24 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Tell here your mail, Serge will SURE read it, maybe he will send it to you.
I will grow up the post level.

FRUiT94

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:30 pm
Thank you so much Serge! You rock!

Ronny582

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 4:24 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for this new release; I'll test ASAP.

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:36 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Beautiful and practical skin.
Compliments!
Fabio

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:51 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Nice release, and nice graphics as usual.

____
P-19

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 11:45 pm
the very best:-)

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 3:30 pm
Does anyone know when this skin will be updated in the download section? I downloaded today but I still get the old one without the video function. What's going on? Or does this have some funky way of accessing the video function that I don't know about? Gracias.

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 2:30 am
Please look at the top-left corner of the skin...

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 6:21 pm
Hey Fruit,
There's Full and Pro buttons on the Top-left corner. Nothing for Video. So in the words of Different Strokes: "What you talking about Willis?". Help a brother out or maybe the latest version hasn't been updated. I look at the picture of the skin in the downloads section and it looks different from mine.
VDJ Batibiri

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:49 pm
I think your VDJ skin directory is full of many MIXSTATION something... Make sure the one you choose has a "3" somewhere in it's title and you should get it (top left corner).

Make sure that you download or move the file to the proper location C:\\program files\\virtual dj\\skins

Hope this helps...
FRUiT94

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:02 pm
The file that I'm downloading from skins download site says MIX. I put that in the skins folder. I choose Mixstation SV04 Titanium, the only other choice is same but in Black. At the end of both of those files it says (V2.edA). I still don't see a video option or that this version is 3. Does this make sense? There are no other choices that say MIX anywhere. Gracias.
VDJ Batibiri

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:27 pm
Well I'm a bit confused here.

Me : it tells MIX Station SV 04 (V3(1).00):MIX Station SV_04 TITANIUM (V3.0)

Did you make SURE you downloaded to the right directory? Is it a zip file? or not?

However, you can tell here your mail, I'll send it to you.
FRUiT94

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:47 pm
can we get this skin in 1280x1024,thank you

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:21 am
Shaggypoet : I have the same problem with MOZILLA FIREFOX navigateur. Try to rename the file called MIX in MIX.zip - Serge

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 12:24 am
Note and be careful of a possible bug of this skin in the bugs report...

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 1:28 am
Yeah! That works!

What is the bug? Man this new skin is awesome! Looks great. For all those reading, it was a mozilla issue. All this time I was just grabbing the file from mozilla as is, not as a zip. I went to explorer and that fixed the issue! Grab the skins through explorer not Firefox.

On another note, the sync and beatlock are not working like the old one. I put on beatlock then I hit sync but the songs don't sync. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Are there any other bugs I need to know about before I use this. I read somewhere about a beat count?

Would be great to have a manual just for this skin as this is one of the most used skins for VDJ.

Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 6:45 pm
83%