Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Onscreen Keyboard ???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJPP72Home userMember since 2010
A very nice thing would be if it was able to access windows onscreen keyboard for typing in the search field.

Even better, if a command would let you scroll through letters inside the search field, the within a certain time a the same latter enterit and go on to the next letter in the field. And with a multibutton then when you press it the letter would be selected.

basicly, ELMINATE the keyboard totally and use a controller button to scroll through letters and select them.

Inviato Thu 15 Jul 10 @ 4:20 pm
I assume you play 12"mixes all the time as using a controller to scroll the letter of the alphabet would take forever!!! ;-)

Roy

Inviato Tue 20 Jul 10 @ 4:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Typing letters using a midi control would be rather slow and useless. If you are using a touchscreen then you should consider trying a virtual keyboard software like this ..
http://www.virtual-keyboard.com/
A small icon will be on top of VirtualDJ, by pressing it it will launch a virtual keyboard, then pressing again, will disappear.
I am curently using this, and i can assure you its working well. No keyboard, no mouse.

Inviato Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 8:11 pm
Will agree with Virtual Keyboard, its badass for using a touch screen and you can make them anyway you want to.

Inviato Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 4:03 pm
Surely if you are using a touch screen O/S, then it will have it's own touchscreen keyboard built in...

Inviato Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 3:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)