Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can you add .mcg support?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kjdougPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i think vdj is a great program and if it had .mcg support it would be the only program i would need for djing, video mixing and karaoke. But because it only supports .cdg i still need to use my old karaoke software (playcdg). There is an advantage to .mcg files they are about a third of the size of .cdg files therefore leaving more room on your hd for music. Please consider this for future updates.

Thanks,
DJ Doug

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 5:15 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
did you post this in New features forum?

____
P-13

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 12:07 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Hi Doug,

I will be sure this feature is brought to the Dev Teams attention. I cannot be sure they will add it but you know how they can be... VERY PLEASING !

Take care man

Also as lej said... if you want new features post in that area ;)

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 3:07 am
You could convert your MCG files for use with Virtual DJ....
Thats what i did, and it works well..

You need Cavs decoder program to convert them back to BIN files, and then you can convert them from BIN files using something like triccersofts elite conversion tools to mp3+cdg.

This takes a bit of time and you'll need a few gig of spare HDD or else do them in chunks of about 100. Depends how many tracks you have.

Pity that the video window screen still says virtual dj.. would be nice to turn this off.

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 1:26 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Nick: If you have the latest version, you can turn it off, in the video preferrences tab os the setup screen... just check off "hide logo."

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 3:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)