Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Auto Eq Crossfader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be nice if you auto bass eq crossfader or link the eq crossfader to main fader, also a skin command to display a mp3 coverart for skin designers. Thanks for all the hard work.

Inviato Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 7:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
About linking the crossfader with the bass eq crossfader, i think its doable with VDJ Script language. I am not an expert but i think you can assign a switcher (button) with a variable and depending if its on or off the crossfader (midi) will work as crossfsader only or linked with the eq bass crossfader.

Tha coverart in a skin, has allready been asked before. I hope this will come soon.

Inviato Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 5:36 pm
Hi,

has anyone got the script to link the crossfader with the EQ_crossfader_low. i have been trying to do this to no avail..

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:06 am
Button 1:
toggle '$BASSCROSSLINK'

Crossfader:

crossfader & var_equal '$BASSCROSSLINK' 1 ? eq_crossfader_low : nothing

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:51 am
thanks for this. but i am using the keyboard as i dont have a controller, so how does this work on that kind of environment.

basically if i can press a key on the keyboard to toggle it on and then use the crossfader it should crossfade the bass as well..

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 12:24 pm
If you want to use the screen crossfader then you'll have to edit the skin file I'm afraid...
I will come back to you tomorrow as I'm at work right now.
Which version of the skin are you using ?

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:35 pm
sorry my bad... i am using mix lab 3.1 skin.

thanks for all ur help bro.

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)