Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone appreciate more samples?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just want to briefly ask if anyone would appreciate more samples uploaded?, if so can you state here what you would like.., e.g vocals, precaution etc.

I have extracted many samples and will continue to do so with the intention to upload to the site, if their is a demand, but so far i've seen no requests.

Bagpuss.

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 7:04 pm
Sure bring them on!!!

MS

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:39 pm
I put in three new samples for the site but haven't seen them posted yet.
Pa'lante!
VDJ Batibiri

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 8:54 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah, post them onto the site. I'm always scouting around for new samples. I'm sure they'd be much appreciated.

Also I think people should upload more jingles. There are plenty of loops (although more would be appreciated) but hardly any jingles! For hip hop djing jingle sytle samples (as opposed to just loops) make the music sound more continuous (well for my style anyhoo)

Cheers

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:50 pm
I'd love to get some samples of someone cutting & scratching that I can just drop into a track simply.

Also, I'd like to get some samples of witty club chatter, ie, 'Rewind selecta!' or other witty dj sayings.

J in Toronto

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 10:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know for sure, that I uploaded alot of samples over a month ago now, and so have many others, but the samples page hasn't been updated for a long time..., I don't think that anyone has been assigned that duty, rather it's done when their is little else to do...

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 11:23 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Let's keep this up on top of the boards....who doesn't like samples? I would love some more Bagpuss. Not sure how to upload or I would contribute..I'll try to figure it out right now.

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 4:17 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 3:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)