Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Now Here's A Doozie

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
How about a "Do Not Play" function that prevents a track in the DNP waitlist from being played?

Just had this thought from another thread where a bride specifically did not want 200 songs played. Now how the hell do we remember that without looking or memorizing each and every track?

Hey, it was just an idea...

Inviato Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 2:34 am
there is such a function kinda

if you choose those songs she did not want to be played, and right-click and choose remove from search database, they will not be shown at the main database "folder" (the whole database, when choosing the database icon at top)

they will be shown of course, when choosing a folder for direct look

its only in the search database they will not be shown (full database view)

you can then add them to search database later, by right clicking your music database folder and choose add to search database

both operations are done in a second

Inviato Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 3:57 am
Giving us the ability to right click on a number of selected tracks and being able to edit the comment field on all of them would be good too. We could type "DO NOT PLAY". I think that would be a good option.

Right now when you try this only one comment field is changed. I know we can do this with a mass id3 tagger, but since using tags slows down the pc, I am trying to stay away from them.

Killabee44

Inviato Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 6:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)