Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon HC4500

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone.

Can someone tell me does this Mapper for the Denon Hc4500 work well. Name: Mapper Denon HC-4500
Author: giannoulopoulos - Professional edition user -

Date added: Mon 19 Apr 10 @ 1:34 pm
Last update: Mon 19 Apr 10 @ 2:26 pm

Mapping of HC-4500 - Version 1.1 :

And does it work with the latest version of virtual DJ

Many thanks

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 2:40 pm
Not heard of that one, I'm just using a modified version of the inbuilt VDJ mapping and it'd perfect.

Inviato Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 9:12 pm
Hi thanks for the reply. I have been using jpboggis mapper but i have upgraded virtual dj to the latest version. Today i bought myself a new laptop its a sony vaio intel (R) core(TM) i5 cpu M 430 @2.27GHz Installed memory 6gb windows 7 home premium 64bit operating system.
i just hope my hc4500 and virtual dj work well. Anyone else reading this please if you have any tips or issues that i might have can you post them. i don't have a gig till 25th september so i have plenty of time to test.

many thanks

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 12:50 pm
When I changed to vdj6 Jon helped me customize the standard mapping to my taste and it's been superb. Shout if you need help with additional scripts. The possibilities with the HC4500 are endless.

Inviato Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 1:33 pm
I have had a play with the newest version of virtual DJ with the difault mapper which is ok the only thing that i have noticed is, when cueing up a track using the jog wheel its too slow can that be changed? and if so please can you explain. Thanks for your help

Inviato Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 3:00 pm
Config>options>jog sensitivity (cue)

Have a play with the slider to find the best setting for you!

Keith

Inviato Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 3:30 pm
thx

Inviato Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 4:29 pm
Is there a way to map a button on the controller to control the video fader? Can I assign the effects buttons on the controller to the effects on VDJ? I miss rthe jboggis mapper but the new works fine. just missing a few things.

Inviato Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 5:43 pm
The answer is YES, to all of your questions, but it would be better if you told us exactly what you wanna do (and with which buttons) in order to give you some better hints about the VDJ Script commands you need to tweak! ;)

Inviato Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 1:57 am
Oopps some how posted to wrong thead so deleted it Sorry

Inviato Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 5:00 am
I'm still sitting at VDJ 5 because of jboggis' mapper. Can't bear to part with it :( nor do I have the time to customize version 6 to my liking after 2 years of being spoiled with the best HC4500 mapper around...

Inviato Wed 15 Sep 10 @ 9:34 pm
I totally agree with you jboggis' mapper. is the busness with virtual DJ 5.2 just wondering does virtual DJ 5.2 & jboggis' mapper. work with 64bit operating system

Inviato Thu 16 Sep 10 @ 7:22 am
Briefly tried this mapper.

I too have become spoiled by JB'S MAPPER.

I have M.S. and need the mix now to act like the JB'S MAPPER using the continue/single button.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

DJ TAO :)

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 4:26 pm
Any of boggis' settings can be easily programmed into the mapper in vdj 7. I wanted a video cross fader and decided on the tap buttons on the controller. It took all of 10 seconds to set this.

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 8:20 pm
Thanks for your reply.

After mixing a bit with it I got used to it.

As one with M.S. from day to day you have to adapt to how your body is acting.

So I guess you can say I have adapted with this new mapper and will be changing some of the MIDI COMMANDS to have it the way I need it.

Again thanks,

DJ TAO of TAOTRONX

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 9:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)