Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Text Box

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Any way of having a text box somewhere on the skin, maybe in place of the playlist or sidelist, where you can simply type in free text as a note for requests, dedications, etc.

I know this can be donw by say opening Word in another window, just would be useful to have it on the user interface...

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 8:26 am
This the same thing i have asked for and i believe that SBDJ has come up with something along these lines but hasn't released it yet. I think when VDJ7 drops so will this plugin.

Huey

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 8:42 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
In the mean time you could use notepad just have it on standby in your taskbar, then hit windows key to bring it up.

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 9:08 am
Yeah, notepad's what I use. It's better than something like word because it only takes a second to load up and it's so simple it hardly takes up any system resources.

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 12:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Indeed, a plugin will soon be available to do this. You won't be able to enter text directly on the skin but you can access to text window by navigating to the plugin page or by a VDJScript action (keyboard, skin, controller).

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 4:56 pm
Sweet!! Hmmm............and just how long is soon?? I'm playin!

Have a Great Day
Huey

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 5:06 pm
Will this be a plugin and then when 7 is released be included in the program?

Inviato Wed 22 Sep 10 @ 6:20 am
None of my plugins have been shipped with VDJ to date; I'm not aware of any plans to change this personally.

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 10 @ 4:03 am
Scotty, when you gonna do me a skin fella ;)

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 10 @ 10:00 am
Let me know what resolution you're running at and I'll sort one out for you :) I assume you want it similar to mine?

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 10 @ 2:20 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Let me know what resolution you're running at and I'll sort one out for you :) I assume you want it similar to mine?

You have a text bud. ;)

Inviato Thu 23 Sep 10 @ 4:52 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
tayla wrote :
In the mean time you could use notepad just have it on standby in your taskbar, then hit windows key to bring it up.

Doesn't the "Save Search" option, save to notepad? Then just put a short cut on the desktop to that log file in the my docs folder.

Inviato Fri 24 Sep 10 @ 2:31 am

Inviato Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)